IGNORED

Funny photo of Dan contest.

stardbog

Second Place is Peggy ( Yama -Mama ) With this year maintanance day rafle tickets sale for Man's toys, batteries are not included.

Congrats Peggy, I guess must be a half of original price

1/2 of T shirt (Hope you not gonna wear this one next year ) :doh::doh::doh:

6 Pack Beer ( You are funny just drinking a water, jeeez after 6 pack.. just imagine )

Well this is the end of the contest, the winner is Squidley with one and verry rare pic of me taking a ride on lawn mover with Eileen. This is first time she make me scream like girl.

It was expirence as never before... I think this is was my firs time :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Congrats Brad choose your price :sign killer dude:

I remember that bro! still makes me laugh

:hihi:

I'd like the Chicago Harley Davidson shirt please, and Lonna asked what she gets for taking the pic of you screaming like a girl. I think you piddled a little too :sign20:

Second Place is Peggy ( Yama -Mama ) With this year maintanance day rafle tickets sale for Man's toys, batteries are not included.

Congrats Peggy, I guess must be a half of original price

1/2 of T shirt (Hope you not gonna wear this one next year ) :doh::doh::doh:

6 Pack Beer ( You are funny just drinking a water, jeeez after 6 pack.. just imagine )

Which half do I get? This is so exciting!

Yama Mama

Well this is the end of the contest, the winner is Squidley with one and verry rare pic of me taking a ride on lawn mover with Eileen. This is first time she make me scream like girl.

It was expirence as never before... I think this is was my firs time :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Congrats Brad choose your price :sign killer dude:

What do you mean "this is the FIRST time"........I think that she and I need to have a little chat. :whistling:

What do you mean "this is the FIRST time"........I think that she and I need to have a little chat. :whistling:

Ha Don it was first time on rear end. It was some pice of metal on lawn mover just round my tail bone.... I mean...more specific place... Hmmm, you know bouncing up and down hill on lawn mover at speed I never experienced before. :missingtooth:

What a fun review of pic's and fun times. Boy I wish I visited this site more often, because somewhere I have a great picture of Dan " Pole Dancing" at last years Maintenace Day.... I still laugh when I think about it.

I might have won this contest.....