IGNORED

Free Shipping.... Got to love it.

Snaggletooth

I know I'm like everybody else. Always looking for the right buy at the right price and then you have to consider the shipping costs. I've passed up some decent deals over time because the shipping was WAYYYY out of line.

So when I find a part I've been wanting at a competitive price with FREE SHIPPING I'm all over it.

A few days ago I ran across something I'd been looking at a good price and Free Shipping. Didn'd even have to mess with bidding as it was a good ol' eBay BIN. Yea! It was even a respected seller. Even better.

So when I got home today I found a package, box, (one step short of a crate) on my front porch. What the heck? Didn't order a short block! Or a Microwave oven.

So I drag it in and start to open it up and start pulling out packing paper. Ended up with 2 strips of heavy packing paper that were each 35 feet long and 2 foot wide. That my friends is a lot of packing paper.

So looking into the box I got the chuckles. Had to take some pics. Overkill has a new definition.

So I'm still giggling at what the heck that package would have cost to ship. The postage weight on the box was 7 pounds. The part in it...... less than 3 lbs and would have fit in my mail box.

So the next time you go to order a part that would fit in a regular envelope and they want $20.00 to ship it...... it's my fault. They are trying to make up the loss.

Mike