IGNORED

My wife and I's Florida Trip

Rick Haywood

The wife and I are headed to Florida :mytruck1: for 11 days in January to do some riding:Venture: and goofing off. Thought I would post our itinerary for our trip to see if anyone would be up for a meet and eat, (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) or a ride.

Arrive Pensacola Thursday 1/17 depart Saturday 1/19

Arrive Wildwood 1/19 depart 1/20 we will meet some friends in Dade City (north) and do a little riding on Sunday 1/20

We will spend the night of 1/20 in Sarasota and then head to Ft Myers Sometime Monday 1/21 Leave Ft Myers Tuesday 1/22 Arrive Key West that evening.

Leave Key West Thursday 1/24 Arrive Cocoa Beach that evening Ride around Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach Area leaving on Saturday Afternoon headed back to Pensacola. We will then be in Pensacola til Tuesday 1/27

Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up for a ride and/or some food

Rick

:dancefool:

And I'm on the way south or north if you take I-75 down. I'm about 6 miles off the interstate, I can cook y'all dinner and hang out. Don't have a spare bed (sorry!) but there's affordable hotels nearby. If you want to rough it, you can bring an air mattress and snooze in the loft.

Rick,

We just did Pensacola for Thanksgiving weekend.

My highlight was the Naval Air Museum.

At Mexico Beach I highly suggest eating at Toucans Tiki bar. Right on the beach.

We had our Thanksgiving buffet there.

Great food, service and T-shirts. I'm still snacking on the key-lime candy they sell in the gift shop upstairs.

Kinda wish there was a motel right there. Might have parked the bike and had a few.

http://www.toucansmexicobeachfl.com/

Enjoy Hwy 98.

Mike G.