IGNORED

Setteled ins. on 91 venture

kbran

Made a settelment with Progressive insurance on the 91 Venture yesterday. Couldn't believe how easy it went. They used the Nada and gave me $5300 for the bike and acessories. Even paid the sales tax and registration fees. Then they paid for two jackets and helmet. The total was $5984 after my $250 deductible. I took it and let them have the bike. They will pick it up tommorow. Can't complain about that.

Made a settelment with Progressive insurance on the 91 Venture yesterday. Couldn't believe how easy it went. They used the Nada and gave me $5300 for the bike and acessories. Even paid the sales tax and registration fees. Then they paid for two jackets and helmet. The total was $5984 after my $250 deductible. I took it and let them have the bike. They will pick it up tommorow. Can't complain about that.

That sounds like a very good price!

Geico paid for my bike and Helmet but no saftey clothes like jackets etc.

Are they the ones that offers health insurance for $100 for just bike related injuries?

Two JACKETS? Must have been a cold morning? LOL

Hows those ribs coming along?

Edited by CaptainJoe

Can't complain about that.

Not at all. Few sore ribs for a couple weeks is worth that. :rotf:Probably worried you would go after them for aches and pains. They were possibly just as happy as you to sign this one away.

Up here your rates would double or triple for a couple years so they get there money back.

Glad you wern't hurt too much

Brad

Not at all. Few sore ribs for a couple weeks is worth that. :rotf:Probably worried you would go after them for aches and pains. They were possibly just as happy as you to sign this one away.

Up here your rates would double or triple for a couple years so they get there money back.

Glad you wern't hurt too much

Brad

All I did was sign the title over, didn't sign a release, he told me if I still needed medical it was still open.