IGNORED

kickin tires on a Ural

Guest tx2sturgis

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tx2sturgis
That looks like it was a nice fit. Sometimes when we think outside the box, lots of cool stuff happens. As for the lady at Gebos....maybe she learned a little something.

Not bad looking at all. I will need to go back for replacement strings...hmmmm....

Hey I happen to notice your RSV isnt listed on your header...and BTW....you missed a great show at The Office! (hijacking my own thread is allowed, right?)

Guest tx2sturgis
Did you get any pics of the ladies on the bike.

Those gals are so busy...I didnt want to ask them. I told them about the Ural, similar to the one in their video...they said they loved those bikes!

Next time, maybe before the show, I'll see if I can get them to step outside and pose...

Now...Rick...he's the guy to ask if any new 'news' is forthcoming.

:smile5:

Guest tx2sturgis

I just got my free new Ural Emissary Packet in the mail. You can request these to help deal with UDF (Ural Delay factor).

Hand signed note included, and very nice brochures, cards, and a couple of stickers.

You gotta love a small motorcycle company that does the little things for the customers. And yeah, it might help sell a new bike or two.

The red bike belongs to a member on Soviet Steeds. ( http://goodsparkgarage.com/branding-the-wilkinson-bros-ural-sidecar-motorcycle/#more-4583 )

Edited by tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

This bike is quite the workhorse.

I had to buy a new cover for the roof air-conditioner on my RV, and of course, I was on the Ural.

The ladies at the RV store asked if I was gonna carry that in my sidecar, I said no, I'm gonna strap it to the luggage rack!

It was very lightweight, about 20 pounds maybe, but it did catch a fair amount of wind, so I kept speeds under about 30 for the few miles back to the RV.

:happy34:

• 2 weeks later...