IGNORED

biggest and coolest collection of old bikes and cars ever!

friesman

A friend sent me this link to these vids that are strung together over a few days while clearing out an auto and bike collector estate. It is the most amazing collection of old bikes ive ever seen, and they started some that hadnt run for 70 years or more! http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America039;s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/

Enjoy!

Brian

A friend sent me this link to these vids that are strung together over a few days while clearing out an auto and bike collector estate. It is the most amazing collection of old bikes ive ever seen, and they started some that hadnt run for 70 years or more! http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America039;s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/

Brian,

I saw this show on TV about a month ago. It was amazing to see all the old stuff this guy collected.

The auction on this stuff should bring some big bucks... to someone..:whistling:

My brother sent me the same vid's man is that impressive. And here I thought having 6 bikes was a lot. LOL. Down to 3 now. That last car was even mentioned in the Hagerty Insurance magazine. What a collection.

I saw a similar collection found in Spain 3 years ago. An American bought a property there sight unseen. It had a large concrete building with a front door that had been WELDED shut. when he opened it he found it full. I mean packed door to door of European sports and RACING cars from the forties, fifties ,sixties and 70's. The collection was conservatively estimated at over 5 million dollars

He spent 1.5 million for the property quite a return on his investment.

Brian thank you for posting that. What a great video. It would be a real treat to even find one of those machines but to have a warehouse full of that stuff is incredible

Bill you have a fantastic memory of your granfather there.Thank you for shareing that picture.

Not to hijack the thread but my Great Grandfather lived in Emmons Minnesota on the Iowa boarder . When you got your picture taken back then it was a big deal and they used to get all dressed up. When we look at that picture with a loop you can see all the fine detail and on everything it was quite a bike in it's day.