IGNORED

Shouldn't have done it....

Freebird

. The garage is not heated though. :( I'm sure it will thaw out some day.

We could fix that.

While you are there, please set up the video camera & video feed of the pond. That way we can watch Don, taking another piece of equipment for a swim, in it...........

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

By the way...here's our forcast for the next week. Come on spring.

Sunday Windy. Snow flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Cold. Wind chills approaching -15F. High 19F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Sunday night: Scattered flurries and snow showers. Cold. Low 6F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Monday A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few snow showers during the afternoon. High 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Monday night: Occasional snow showers. Low 22F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

Tuesday Periods of snow. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the mid teens.

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the mid teens.

Thursday Snow showers at times. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the low teens.

Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.

Saturday Chance of a few snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

Sunday Snow showers possible. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

Monday Snow showers possible. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper 20s.

Tuesday Scattered snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

OK, let's hear from the Canadian contingent: "Shoot, we open the outdoor pools when it gets that warm." (I was stationed with a few of these guys many years ago.)

Don I hate to say it but I have been noticing a pattern for quite some time now. Its painfully obvious you have been in the north way too long. There is still hope for you though pack you stuff and move back to Texas before you completely loose all your common since.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well....I have to admit that I HAVE considered that. The only problem is, I would have to move without Eileen and that's a problem. You see...I'm getting old and she's still HOT!!!! I would probably end up as a bachelor or married to some old mean and ugly woman. Now, if you know any good looking women looking for an ugly old man.....I may give it some more thought. :) OH.....it would also be nice if she just happened to be rich. :whistling:

It was 0f up to 16 the last 2 days here. Went over and started a rough-in on the electrical on a new house yesterday. Took along my 2 salamanders (190,000 btu between the two), got it up to 32 in the house by 5. Dressed right, worked hard, kept warm!!!

Dan

By the way...here's our forcast for the next week. Come on spring.

Sunday Windy. Snow flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Cold. Wind chills approaching -15F. High 19F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Sunday night....................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

Saturday Chance of a few snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

...................................................................................................

..........................................................................................

Sounds like you should be riding again by next Saturday! :biker:

It was 0f up to 16 the last 2 days here. Went over and started a rough-in on the electrical on a new house yesterday. Took along my 2 salamanders (190,000 btu between the two), got it up to 32 in the house by 5. Dressed right, worked hard, kept warm!!!

Dan

I have learned over the years that there is a lot of heat in the handles of tools like hammers, saws, rakes and shovels! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_11_5v.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_2_10.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_11_4.gif

Well....I have to admit that I HAVE considered that. The only problem is, I would have to move without Eileen and that's a problem. You see...I'm getting old and she's still HOT!!!! I would probably end up as a bachelor or married to some old mean and ugly woman. Now, if you know any good looking women looking for an ugly old man.....I may give it some more thought. :) OH.....it would also be nice if she just happened to be rich. :whistling:
I would not recommend leaving Eileen behind but you would think a professional salesman would be able to sell the plan. If I knew any good looking rich woman looking for an old ugly guy I would have to consider that myself before I would tell you about her.:rotf::rotf::rotf: