IGNORED

Canadian members - interest in vr.org shirts?

XV1100SE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take 3, but like the ML on the sleeve.

The flag deserves to be displayed properly, it's should not be a dressing point or a decoration, but should be in a prominent place,,,, on the sleeve is good, right hand as you look at it on the chest, but not so good on the back. We want to show pride in our country, hence the rules of display of the flag.

I'd take 3, but like the ML on the sleeve.

The flag deserves to be displayed properly, it's should not be a dressing point or a decoration, but should be in a prominent place,,,, on the sleeve is good, right hand as you look at it on the chest, but not so good on the back. We want to show pride in our country, hence the rules of display of the flag.

Carl....the original idea ( see Dons earlier post) is of having a red maple leaf 9"X9" printed on the side. Its not about printing the 'canadian' flag. A picture of just a maple leaf doesn't make a flag. The Canadian flag is called a "flag" when it looks like the photo below.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrxBTj5hog5wVyX5BmsAu0TUVQ6URh2tfr2_g6SBlXdBW9-Et9

on its own, its not considered a flag.:bang head:

Same goes for the American flag....pictures of stars are not considered an American flag.

:beer::canada:abdul.

Do we have a price for shipping? Sometimes that is a deal breaker for me.

Got a price from Canada Post...

To BC...

- 2 shirts - approx $12.50

- 4 shirts - approx $15.25

To Winnipeg

- 2 shirts - approx $10.25

- 4 shirts - approx $12.75

They showed me the template they use and if it is thin enough to fit thru a mail slot then shipping charge would only be $2.75. For sure one shirt could go at this amount. Might be able to fit 2 in if I put a piece of cardboard in to keep it flat.

For mailers... I can get envelopes thru work.

I'll see about creating a member ad and post a link here.

Ad has been posted in classifieds - http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4266

Hope it isn't confusing... but to explain.

DO NOT DELAY in ordering your shirts as this will be a one time run with no extra shirts produced.

Cost of shirts including HST (including $2/shirt for use of VR.org crest) is : mens - $18.50 ; womens - $20.25 (based on 50 units ordered).

Shipping charges - I went to the post office and had them give me pricing for shipping 2 shirts and 4 shirts to BC and Manitoba.

To BC - $12.50 for 2, $15.25 for 4

To Manitoba - $10.25 for 2, $12.75 for 4

Use this pricing to give a fair approximation of shipping to your location. Eg. Saskatchewan/Nova Scotia use $11.50 for two shirts, $14 for four

When calculating your cost, multiply quantity times mens/ladies price based on cost shown, and add shipping.

If paying by PayPal (use Personal/Gift), when you submit via PayPal there is an option for the sender to pay the fee or the seller.... please accept "sender pays" .

If doing online banking and sending money via email (probably easiest way) your bank will charge you a small fee - usually $1.50

This is purely at cost with no profit coming to me. My costs are :

- Screen printer (based on 50 shirts ordered) : mens shirt $14.35, womens shirt $15.85

- Freebird - use of crest - $2 per shirt

- Shipping - based on price received from Canada Post with 7 day delivery

For International orders (U.S., Australia, UK) send me info regarding how many shirts you would like and your address and I'll get a price from the Post Office on shipping charge before you submit payment.

Personal hand delivery is available within a reasonable distance from Kitchener to eliminate shipping costs.

Clear as mud? Any questions please post here.

Once we get the total number of shirts to print figured out, I will have the screen printer run the shirts. DO NOT DELAY in ordering your shirts as this will be a one time run with no extra shirts produced.

Edited by XV1100SE

I would like one.... Large size.:thumbsup2: or maybe an xlarge....depends on fitting. Can pick up from Kitchener. How about setting up a day for lunch or coffee at some restaurant, and those that want, can come and kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak...:banana:

would prefer the one with the leaf on the side.:canada:

please note...this post is a repeat of previous post.

I would like one.... Large size.:thumbsup2: or maybe an xlarge....depends on fitting. Can pick up from Kitchener. How about setting up a day for lunch or coffee at some restaurant, and those that want, can come and kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak...:banana:

would prefer the one with the leaf on the side.:canada:

Send $$$$ !!!! Once I have final numbers with cash in hand for those that want shirts the order will be run. Need firm numbers (confirmed by those sending payment). Don't want to order 100 and then only get 40 sold (for example). If I get firm orders for 60, we'll run 60. If we get an order for 73, we'll run 73.

Sorry... but since this is as non-profit I won't be holding extras.

ALSO.... three lines of text will be embroidered on the front - Name, Screen Name, location. If shirt is for someone else (eg Wife), include their name in the order.

Send $$$$ !!!! Once I have final numbers with cash in hand for those that want shirts the order will be run. Need firm numbers (confirmed by those sending payment). Don't want to order 100 and then only get 40 sold (for example). If I get firm orders for 60, we'll run 60. If we get an order for 73, we'll run 73.

Sorry... but since this is as non-profit I won't be holding extras.

ALSO.... three lines of text will be embroidered on the front - Name, Screen Name, location. If shirt is for someone else (eg Wife), include their name in the order.

I need to know shipping cost to Western Australia?? And what is the largest LADY sizes they have??

Thank you :thumbsup2:

Don, just arrived home today and have now sent you funds and details by Paypal. Hope this meets your order deadline. Will check with Anne in the morning and may order another for her.

No problem - Will wait another week before placing the order. Have some more people to collect from and give a little more time for people who have been on holidays a chance to respond.

Possible to pay by cheque ? PM sent.

Cheques are fine. Make sure you make it clear what your screen name is on the cheque and note for number of mens/ladies shirts, sizes, location of maple leaf. Make sure both your first name and your wife's is included so if you are ordering a shirt for your spouse we can have her name on the shirt too.

My address is :

Don Tohivsky

72 Swartz St.

Kitchener ON N2E 4A6

Order will go to the screen printer in about 2 weeks, should have shirts early Sept.

For those that want to meet & greet... I'll set up dates for Toronto area, London area, Brantford area.... so we can meet more members and I can deliver shirts. For anyone in the surrounding areas that want to save shipping charges we can make arrangements to meet. Any excuse to go for a ride is good !

I like the Maple leaf on the side and I would take 2 shirts, let me know the sizes available.

Mens and Ladies S/M/L/XXL

Let me know mens/ladies, size, screen name, leaf on side or sleeve (for anyone else reading this).

For those in the London to Toronto area, I'll set up meet & eats in Toronto area, Brantford, London/Woodstock for delivery of the shirts.

I'll order the shirts in the next two weeks so delivery should be beginning of Sept.

Anyone else with orders... let me know. My email address is dtohivsky@bell.net. Payment can be by bank email transfer or PayPal. Cheques accepted ... and of course cash !