IGNORED

I Went Down....Near Tonopah NV.

GolfVenture

Glad you are on here. Now take it easy and listen to the Docs. They do know what they are talking about...sometimes. Not listening put me under the knife a extra trip. Not fun at all. Hope you heal fast and good.

Yea...what he said ! My "not listening" resulted in metal parts being installed. They must be 2nd Gen parts since I have not had to do any maintenance work on them. :no-no-no:

Oh crap... did I type that out loud ..??? :shock3:

:rotfl::rotf:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea...what he said ! My "not listening" resulted in metal parts being installed. They must be 2nd Gen parts since I have not had to do any maintenance work on them. :no-no-no:

They put those 2nd Gen parts in me first. I broke them and got me some 1st Gen parts!!!:stirthepot: Good to go now...I think.

They put those 2nd Gen parts in me first. I broke them and got me some 1st Gen parts!!!:stirthepot: Good to go now...I think.

Hey.. I was just trying to be nice and not get voted off the island....:sun:

We will be the 1st to be booted off anyway. Let em "Bring It"

Why not...:shock3: I have already been beat up with the "ITS" ....lol :rotf:

P.S. Brian...don't you like...I mean love, the way we have hijacked your thread ??

I called Brian back, as he left a message on my phone while I was riding down to northern Cal. As of last night he was still in the hospital, but expecting to be released today. His wife and sister-in-law were with him, they have a car, and will be driving up to Vacaville, CA. next Monday, as has already been reported. His daughter lives in Vacaville, and is a nurse.

I will be down in this area, Sacro/Vacaville, until next Monday to see if he needs any further assistance from one us us...regarding bike, etc.

Now, to you boneheads that think a Gen 1 is a better bike than a Gen 2...that may be true...until "I" get my hands on it (he he he he he) and do some magical tweeting to it, so that it runs like a 1942 H-D, then...that would make all of you Gen 1 fans happy, eh?

Besides, anyone that REALLY rides already knows that BLACK painted Gen 2 bikes are the best, and fastest.

(ha ha ha ha ha) oops, I scared myself

I called Brian back, as he left a message on my phone while I was riding down to northern Cal. As of last night he was still in the hospital, but expecting to be released today. His wife and sister-in-law were with him, they have a car, and will be driving up to Vacaville, CA. next Monday, as has already been reported. His daughter lives in Vacaville, and is a nurse.

I will be down in this area, Sacro/Vacaville, until next Monday to see if he needs any further assistance from one us us...regarding bike, etc.

Now, to you boneheads that think a Gen 1 is a better bike than a Gen 2...that may be true...until "I" get my hands on it (he he he he he) and do some magical tweeting to it, so that it runs like a 1942 H-D, then...that would make all of you Gen 1 fans happy, eh?

Besides, anyone that REALLY rides already knows that BLACK painted Gen 2 bikes are the best, and fastest.

Someone should keep their head covered while riding in the heat.........:stickpoke::rasberry:

Can you make a 2nd Gen THAT Slow??:think:

Can you make a 2nd Gen THAT Slow??:think:

Slow was factory standard equipment on the Royale Star Venture starting in 1999 and countinuing through the current model.

It was added at the same time the Eyebrows were added so the new 2nd gen Star flagship wouldn't be mistaken for an Ultra HD in oncoming traffic.

:rotfl:

Gary

Brian, Gald to hear your ok... the bones will heal although somewhat slower than they used to...LOL

Hope you don't mind but thought we might possibly learn something from this.

The Biggest problem I have noticed as I get older, is I get distracted very easily while riding. Perhaps it's complacency from riding most of my life, or, bad habbit or a combination of the two.:confused24:

Here in WV I have learned to stay 2' to the right of center(except around turns) as it gives me more time to react. It also keeps me away from those big drop offs along the edge of the road. I cannot tell you how many times in the past coupla years that I have found myself in the same position you were in. Guess what I'm trying to say is we all need to pay alot more attention while we're riding.

As broken ribs take 2-3 mos, you should have a new bike picked out by then. Hopefully it's a 2nd Gen. Right KIC and Yammer Dan? :buttkick: :eek:

Brian, Gald to hear your ok... the bones will heal although somewhat slower than they used to...LOL

Hope you don't mind but thought we might possibly learn something from this.

The Biggest problem I have noticed as I get older, is I get distracted very easily while riding. Perhaps it's complacency from riding most of my life, or, bad habbit or a combination of the two.:confused24:

Here in WV I have learned to stay 2' to the right of center(except around turns) as it gives me more time to react. It also keeps me away from those big drop offs along the edge of the road. I cannot tell you how many times in the past coupla years that I have found myself in the same position you were in. Guess what I'm trying to say is we all need to pay alot more attention while we're riding.

As broken ribs take 2-3 mos, you should have a new bike picked out by then. Hopefully it's a 2nd Gen. Right KIC and Yammer Dan? :buttkick: :eek:

Don't think he is old and slow enough for a 2nd Gen.....

From what I can tell, from extensive hospitalization and great medical care, and after careful consideration, Brian does not have, or has not suffered any type of TBI ( Traumatic Brain Injury) that would lead him to the decision of replacing his bike with a 2nd Gen. :rasberry:

Looks like a complete 1st Gen type recovery is the prognoses. :happy65:

Guest tx2sturgis

Ok just now getting caught up on this one.

Sorry to hear of your crash, Brian. Very pleased that you are alive and typing.

I have always enjoyed your posts (well, not this one as much), so whether you choose to ride again or not, please keep in touch on the site.

Good luck man.

well if it was first gen parts KIC the doc would be working on it daily:whistling: :rotf::rotf:heal up good Brian but dont rush it glad to hear your ok and talking about it

million mile ineed you to work on my 2nd gen