IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

Welcome back oh faithful readers,of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Things unfortunately are not getting better.attachment.php?attachmentid=69193&stc=1&d=1341577833

Yama Mama reads the morning phoney newspaper again! Yama Mama is very upset. She decides she is going to call Freebird to help to find the thieves. Mama also knows she has not told Moped, about the bike being gone. Mama knows she is going to be in big trouble because of letting Guido Pizzini deliver a Free Pizza. Mainly because she ate it all and did not leave any for Moped.

Mama knows something has to be done to stop this craziness. Oh for the Love of Pizza this has to stop before some one gets hurt. Mama calls Mini-Muffin to tell her that she is going to let Freebird know what is going on. To think this all started with trying to come up with a surprise for Freebird for maintenance day next June. Who would have that that two

novice writers could extend this story for pages and pages of exciting, unimportant drivel!

Mama calls Freebird. She tells Freebird that many of the VR members have had their bikes stolen, after receiving a mysterious box from Guido Pizzini's World Wide Pizza Delivery. Freebird says,"Oh No, I just agreed to have a truck load of mysterious boxes delivered to my home. Mama says she is going to notify Sargent Saturday to let him know.

Sargent Saturday was eating a doughnut when Mama calls him. Mama tells him about the expected truck delivery to Freebird's home. "Thank you Mama Mam, for calling me to let me know. I will get on this as soon as I finish my doughnut!"

Meanwhile, Bongobobny feels all this is his fault. All over a stupid free pizza from his friend Guido. If only Bongobobny had opened the box, we would know what this is all about.

Guido Pizzini is busy having his delivery men load the mysterious boxes into the delivery truck. "You guys, got to hurry up!" "We got to get this delivered to Oberlin, Ohio!"

Luigi Pizzini says," Guido I want to go ride my new bike!" "Shut up you moron!" "You cannot ride your new bike!" Guido knows that the police are on the look out for any body dressed like a Blues Brother, so he tells Luigi to lie low for the time being, until this dies down! "But Guido, it has a cassette player!" "I do not care what it has, just shut up about it!"

"Here is the brochure about it Guido!" Luigi hands Guidio a brochure................attachment.php?attachmentid=69194&stc=1&d=1341579049

Guido looks over the brochure, "Hey that is a nice bike!", now shut up and load the stinkin truck!"

As Guido's delivery men load the truck, a squad car pulls up. It is Sargent Saturday!

He walks up to Guido. "I am Sargent Saturday, I am investigating the robbery of many Yamaha Ventures across the nation!" I need the facts, nothing but the facts.

Sargent Friday hands Guido the sketch of the suspect that took Yama Mama's bike.

"Have you ever seen this man before?" attachment.php?attachmentid=69195&stc=1&d=1341579477

Guido looks at the photo and says," No he no looka familiar to me!"

Will Sargent Saturday catch Guido in his obvious lie?

Will any more First Gens or Second Gens be stolen?

Will this story ever end?

For this and more, tune in tomorrow for AS THE WHEELS TURN! The story of people who love to ride and eat. (And get free pizza's too)

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the day dawn’s on yet another episode of our favorite soap “As The Wheel Turns” We last saw Sgt. Saturday was questioning Guido Pizzini trying to find our beloved Ventures. While he’s questioning the main suspect the rest of the cops and the FBI are staking out Freebirds home in Oberlin OH since he’s been promised a big delivery from the Pizzini’s. Also someone has an idea about contacting the pond monsters to see if they can be persuaded to help. Of course they are running into some problems with that, nobody knows what language they speak. It has been thought it may be some dialect of Canadian sea monster, but they aren’t sure. Plus nobody seems to see them except for MD. At least that seems to be when pictures are taken.

Back in NC the cops are chasing one of the pick up guys. Muffinman has joined the search on his wing. Mini is still at the house and she still has the box. She has also discovered that Riderduke’s bike was safe last they heard. Of course now that he knows he’s keeping it protected. With the local cops in on what’s been happening elsewhere they are also keeping an eye on his place.

Mini is on the phone again with Mama. She’s curious about that phoney newspaper that she gets delivered. Since she’s way way way off the main roads how do they get them to her? Really with nobody seeing them either.

While this is all going on back in Oberlin Freebird is chatting with the local FBI guys that are waiting for the delivery and he offers them some wine. Seems we have lots of boxes of wine here. Of course the FBI can’t indulge while on duty, but if he has any donuts they’d love some with coffee. At this time Eileen comes in with some boxes of fresh donuts and another box of wine. Freebird ignores the box of wine and makes coffee.

Meanwhile the last of the big delivery is set to go to Oberlin. Now to get the truck on the road without drawing any attention to it from Sgt. Saturday.

Mini has decided to heck with it all and she’s gonna open that darn box and find out what’s in it.

What will happen tomorrow folks?

Will Mini open that stupid box?

Will Mama get another newspaper delivery?

Will Sgt. Saturday get anywhere with the Pizzini’s?

Are you impatiently waiting for the discovery of where the Ventures are?

Or are you enjoying the twists and turns of the convoluted story?

Is this something you look forward to every morning with anticipation or dread?

Anyway for these and many more questions to be answered tune in tomorrow.

Let’s hope Eileen doesn’t drink all that wine by herself.

And did she get enough donuts for the FBI guys?

Till then here’s signing off from “AS THE WHEEL TURNS”

Where the moral of the story is don't accept free Pizza's from a Pizzini brother.

Welcome to the continuing soap opera, AS THE WHEEL TURNS! As we join our group of characters, Guido Pizzini has finished loading the mysterious boxes into the truck. Guido told Sargent Saturday that he does remember someone who looks sort of similar to the artist sketch of the possible thief who took Yama Mama's RSV. Guido told him, he thinks he lives somewhere in Western New York, but then again he was not sure. Sgt. Saturday says thank you, and good luck with your delivery. Little did Sgt. Friday know, but he was standing within 15 feet of the group of Guido's pick up men. Oh the injustice of it all!http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/hollywood/portraits/jack_webb.jpg

Yama Mama is completely exhausted. She has not been able to sleep since the day the RSV was stolen. Just then Moped, comes into the house. "Mama, have you had some work done to the bike?" "It seems to not be in the Garage!" Mama does not reply quickly. She realizes she is going to have to let Moped know the truth about what happened, but how should she start? May be she should call Sargent Saturday, to see if he has any facts, just the facts. Mama thinks way get Moped more upset, if Sargent Saturday has found the RSV? It made sense to her.

Back in Oberlin, the FBI is setting up their plan on how to capture the delivery truck when it arrives. Aileen is wishing, Freebird had let her buy the other box of wine.

Freebird is wondering if he should mention the Bull whip that was in their groceries.

The inspector, Elliot Mess has never had such a good time, as he has had setting up this sting. " Ms Aileen, what Month is this box of wine?" Aileen says, " I think it was June, but I could be wrong." Would you like Freebird to play his guitar for you?"

Back at Bongobobny's, he is still feeling bad about all the craziness that has occurred since his free pizza caper started. He knows that so many of his friends have lost their bikes. He is thinking to himself, "Self, how can I help the police to find these First Gens and Second Gens that have been taken from my VR friends?" He decides to sit down and think! He gets an idea. He is going to order another pizza from Guido, and this time when the mysterious box is delivered he is going to open it right away. Good job Bongobobny!

Back at Mama's house, way way way off the road, Mama has a plan too. Mama decides this is a good opportunity to find her leather boots that go all the way up!

Moped finds Mama in her closet. "Mama where is the RSV?" "Uh, just a minute Moped, I am looking for my leather boots that go all the way up!" " Have you seen my large bull whip anywhere?" "Moped is getting a little upset, since Mama is obviously avoiding the subject of the RSV. He ponders, what is Mama up too?

Well, folks.................What is Mama up too?

Will Freebird play his guitar?

Will Bongobobny think of a plan to help find his VR friends bikes?

What will Sgt. Friday do next?

These and more questions, may be answered, but probably not since this story has to roll on until next year, on our continuing episodes of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Good Wenesday Morning on "As The Wheel Turns".......

When we left our little band of crazies Guido's truck was finished being loaded and was ready to head to Oberlin. In Oberlin the FBI and other assorted cops were waiting for the delivery while eating donuts and drinking coffee. BongoBob was all worried this was his fault but had an idea. Mini was ready to throw caution to the wind and open the box that was left at her house when the cops chased the pick up guy. Muffinman had joined the chase, Riderduke's bike was safe as far as we could tell. Ruffy's bike was missing and Eck was upset because he was suppose to inherit that bike.

Now on with the show. Bongo had decided to order another free pizza to see if he could get another box delivered to see what was in it. He seemed to be having a hard time getting through. What he didn't know was that Guido was busy getting the big load off and running to Oberlin so nobody was able to answer the national pizza delivery line.

Muffinman and the NC state troopers are closing in on the pick up guy. Thankfully this guy doesn't know all the back roads so he seems to be going in circles. Of course what he also doesn't know is almost every road can take you to a road you've been on. The cops seem to have this guy cornered when he makes a sharp turn and ends up in a ditch. Now they have this Dan Aykoryd look a like.

Meanwhile back in NY Bongo is still trying to get another free pizza when the phone is picked up. Bongo says this is Bongo from the ventureriders can I have another free pizza with extra sauce? Guido say's no we aren't giving anymore free pizza's out especially to you folks. Bongo tries to convince him that he'll take more then one box to hold if he can get the pizza, but Guido isn't budging on this one. He can't afford anymore cops hanging around. He tells Bongo he has to go and hangs up. Leaving Bongo all upset that his plan has backfired on him.

In Florida Ruffy is waiting for news from his cops about his venture. Eck calls Ruffy to ask about his bike. He's worried it might get damaged and not be worth getting at a later date.

In NC Mini is getting her box and opening the first one and getting into the second box when the phone rings. Darn! It's Muffinman he say's the pick up guys gone in a ditch and the cops are pulling him out of his vehicle now. He'll have to go to the hospital because

Back at Mama's house she's still digging in her closet to get her leather boots that go all the way up and find her bull whip. She has to do anything to keep Moped from finding out about his bike and how it happened. Suddenly Mini calls to tell Mama about the pick up guy on the way to the hospital and hopefully they can get some info out of him when he wakes up. She also tells Mama good luck with the leather boots and whip.

So what will happen tomorrow folks?

Will Mama find her boots and whip?

Will Bongo call Guido under an assumed name and address for a free pizza?

Will Eck stay upset about Ruffy's bike?

Will Ruffy hear anything from the cops about his bike?

Will the pick up guy come to and tell them anything?

Will Mini ever get to the box in the box in the box?

Will the truck be off to Oberlin?

Will the cops need more donuts before it gets there?

These and other strange questions to be answered in another dimension.......OH wait this isn't a sci/fi soap.

So till tomorrow in another galaxy far far far away.............

Yeah right till then folks here's looking at you kid

Margaret

Welcome back faithful readers of our continuing amatuer soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN.

As we go back to our story, Bongobobny has a plan. Bongobobny is online trying to find how to dress like a Blues Brother. "Becky, I found one that can be delivered tomorrow morning!" Yes, friends of ATWT, Bongobobny has decided to go undercover as a Blues Brother. "Becky, I just know this will work." "I will go undercover and become one of Guido's workers." Now Bongobobny will be able to find out what the plan is with all the mysterious boxes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=69471&stc=1&d=1342094258Bongobobny thinks to himself. "Self, how will I ever catch up with the delivery truck headed for Freebird's?" He decides to call BIG TOM.

Back in Southwestern Ohio, Moped who lives with Yama Mama way way way off the road, goes out to get the morning newspaper. Yama Mama is still in her closet looking for her leather boots that go all the way up. attachment.php?attachmentid=69472&stc=1&d=1342094720

Moped reads the Phoney Newspaper and says, "What?" Moped rushes into the house, and finds Yama Mama lying below piles of clothes, wooden shelves and shoe boxes.

Back on the road, somewhere between Western New York and Oberlin, Ohio, Guido and his henchmen are along the side of the road. Guido says," You are not the smartest man I have ever know Luigi!" "What did you think the RED LIGHT

on the gauges meant? Luigi thinks for a minute and says, "that we are getting good mileage?" Guido slaps him in the face! Guido gets on his cell phone to call for help. But as luck would have it there was no signal in the area they were. So now, what will Guido do with his load of mysterious boxes?

attachment.php?attachmentid=69473&stc=1&d=1342095244

Back in Oberlin, Freebird and Aileen are running out of food and wine to entertain the FBI agents. Elliot Mess sees a sign by the Pond. attachment.php?attachmentid=69474&stc=1&d=1342095488

Elliot asks what the sign means. Freebird tells him of the legend of the Pond Monster which only appears at the Maintenance Day events he has in June.

Elliot Mess is fascinated with the possibility of actually getting to see the pond monster, but he has to go back to the reason he is in Oberlin.

Freebird and Aileen are glad Elliot is getting back to working on the case of the missing First Gens and Second Gens. Besides they were running out of food.

Well friends of our continually changing and earth shattering tale of food and adventure, what will happen next. Truthfully, we do not have a clue!

Stay tuned and find out if Bongobobny gets his Blues Brothers outfit. Will Yama Mama be okay after she climbs out from under the rubble.

Will Guido get help for his delivery truck some where on the road to Freebirds.

For all this and more, tune into tomorrow for AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Meanwhile, over in Western Australia Aussie Annie has been coping with a chest infection... and her sister in hospital with Pneumonia... so has been lying low and not answering the door bell to anyone in a black suit and carrying a pizza box! Poor Quickstep has missed out on his favorite pizza several times now!

When things settle down a bit she will once more check in with Yama Mama and Mini to see what the latest action is for Freebird at MD....... stay tuned folks'

As Moped enters the house with the phony newspaper and discovers Yama Mama under a pile of clothes, shoes and wooden shelves Mama, thinking fast, sees a perfect opportunity tro delay explaining what happened to Moped's beautiful and beloved RSV! She moans a little, stares into space, and when Moped asks "What happened?? Are you all right??" Mama looks Moped in the eyes and asks "Who are you???" "As a matter of fact, who am I and where am I??"

Meanwhile back in NY Bongo Bob has located a perfrect black suit and white shirt as wwell as a plain solid tie. The only thing missing is the perfect pair of shades! Bongo checks his extensive collection of sunglasses for every occasion but alas, none of them fill the bill. Not to be discouraged, he sets off to the local Sunglasses R Us store. On the way he spots something familar in an open storage building. He is not sure, but it appears to be a collection of motorcycles that look as if he has seen them before somewhere. He trys to get turned around so he can investigate but discovers, due to the normal activities of construction season, this is not going to be easy.

Back in Oberlin Sargent Saturday is staring into the pond wondering how he can lure one of the pond monsters tro the surface. Hmmm, I need some kind of device to attract the monsters, but what can I use???

I could always throw a stick of dynamite into the center of the pond but that might provoke them into attacking. Suddenly, at the water's edge he spots something! It appears to be a chain of some sort...

Will Yama Mama be able to successfully fake amnesia??

Will Bongo Bob find the perfect sunglasses?

What is that strange chain attached to?

Find these answers and even more questuions as the writers dream them up on "AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

Welcome to Friday on "As The Wheel Turns".

As we return to our little tale we find Mama has now got amnesia. Evidently one of those boxes hit her in the head. Moped is now up on the fact that his bike is missing thanks to the phoney newpaper. Bongo is searching for just the right sunglasses to complete his ensemble to go undercover as a blues brother. Annie has been ill, but she has sent word of some mysterious goings on in Oz. This is looking like an international Venture stealing business. But what are they going to do with all those bikes?

Down in NC Mini is opening the last of the boxes when it starts smoking. Uh oh this isn't good, now what do I do? She quickly takes it outside just in case it decides to go boom or just burn up. While outside she sees an FBI guy come up and she tells him quickly what she's done. Agent Storm tells Mini not to worry he's a trained bomb squad person as well. He takes the box to the burn barrel and lets it smoke a bit while he calls in someone with the equipment to get into the box. So Mini pulls out a box of donuts and offers them to Agent Storm with some coffee.

Meanwhile at the local hospital in Elizabeth City the delivery driver is in the emergency room. The doctors said he's in pretty bad shape and won't be able to answer any questions for a while. Muffinman calls Mini to let her know and she tells him about the box. Muffinman say's I'll be home soon.

Meanwhile in Oberlin they are still awating the arrival of the boxes from the Pizinni's. Freebird has just come back with more donuts and coffee. Seems the OH cops and FBI guys drink alot and eat alot. Plus he bought Eileen another box of wine. We may need to worry about all this wine being drunk in OH. That or we need to buy stock.

Of course the truck is somewhere between NY and OH broke down in need of gas. Seems Luigi forgot to fill it up. Guido decides not to send Luigi to get some since he isn't the smartest one in the group. So he calls AAA for some service. After a few hours a AAA car shows up with some gas for the delivery truck. It's enough for Guido to get it to a gas station. After filling up Guido and Luigi are on there way.

Meanwhile in OH Moped has Mama on the couch and he's called a doctor to come help with her amnesia. While he waits he finishes reading the phoney newspaper. He is a bit worried about Mama's not remembering who she is or who he is. He also knows she can't tell him what's going on till she remembers.

What will happen dear readers?

Will Bongo find the perfect sunglasses?

Will Mama get her memory back?

Will Moped do the crossword in the phoney paper?

Will Agent Storm get into that box?

Will there be anything in it after the smoking?

Will the delivery driver wake up and tell them anything?

Will Luigi and Guido get that delivery to Oberlin?

Will the stake out catch these guys?

Will we find our bikes?

Who knows, because I sure don't.

Till next week folks.

Ride Safe

Margaret

Uh Oh, it is Monday's edition of our continuing soap opera, AS THE WHEELS TURN!

attachment.php?attachmentid=69523&stc=1&d=1342434816

As you can see, things are not going well in southwestern Ohio. Moped is feeling very down. His beloved RSV is now missing, and Yama Mama is in away missing too.

In the hospital, by her beside, he softly whispers in her ear," Mama, Mama, do you remember anything about the bike?" Mama's eyes suddenly open. Some how that voice is so familar to her. As she turns to see Moped's eyes gazing into hers, she softly says,"Who in the heck are you, and why are you in my room?"

Mean while Bongobobny is still looking for the right pair of sunglasses. Hmmmm what are these?attachment.php?attachmentid=69524&stc=1&d=1342435280 He thinks these look good. He looks in the mirror. Oh my God! Can it be? Bongobobny looks just like a Blues Brother. He is determined now to find Guido and his men. He knows now that he will be able to fake it as a member of his pick up men. Bongobobny knows now that he will be able to uncover the mystery of what is in the mysterious boxes and what Guido and his World Wide Pizza delivery is up too. But is he too late? Can he catch up with Guido. There is no time to ponder the thought he needs to be on his way now, and not a moment too soon either.

Meanwhile back in Oberlin, Freebird is telling Elliot Mess about the folklore tail pond monster. Yes it is very strange, Aileen and I only have seen the pond monster during our MD day here in June. Lt. Mess is very interested in the tail of the pond monster, but decides heck I am hungry. Do you have any other goodies, while we wait to hear from Sgt. Saturday. Just then Lt. Mess gets a call?

Back at the hospital, Mama has had to be restrained. Moped is in the hallway outside her room very distraught. How will he find his RSV, when Mama does not even recognize him. Dr. Semore Hiney explains. Mr. Mo Ped, amnesia can be temporary or may last a bit longer. We are not exactly sure when Yama Mama will be able to recognize you. We have to be patient now for her sake.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSDhTlGNOzWSC63oYHr8trq-qKXU0Vlty2fPmItO-EqxJfOdsWaAYama Mama sees Dr. Hiney walk into the room. In her little confused mind she says, I love you! Good thing she was restrained. Who knows what could have happened.

That is it for today folks. Please continue to return. Ratings are really important in this business you know.

What will Dr. Semour Hiney do with Yama Mama's new found love for him?

Will Bongobobny catch up with Guido and the delivery men?

Will Freebird and Aileen have enough food to last until this entire caper is over?

Tune into tomorrow for AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Yama Mama :smile11:

"As The Wheel Turns"

As we return to our valiant cast of loveable misfits Yama mama is resting comfortably in the hospital with a doctor that looks remarkably like George Clooney, which explains her instant love for the man. Anyone that knows her knows how much she loves George. Which is strange that would stick with her memory when nothing else has.

Bongo is excitedly heading off to see if he can pull off this undercover operation. Which makes him look a little like John Belushi (strange isn't it, or not this is As The Wheel Turns where anything is possible) Ruffy has been contacted by the FBI and told to hang in there since they are waiting the arrival of the shipment in OH at Freebirds house. Meanwhile back in OH Eileen has decided the Ventureriders are cheaper to feed then these cops. Time for drastic measures she's going to start making her own donuts to save money. That or these guys are gonna have to cough up some money towards this habit of theirs.

Down at the pond at Freebirds Eillott Mess is sitting watching and waiting to see if this pond monster shows up. What he hasn't heard is that there are two of these monsters at least. While sitting peacefully at the pond his phone rings and gives him a start. Seems the truck has been spotted in WV heading towards Oberlin. That's great news, also spotted is a guy that looks like John Belushi heading in the same direction. Eillott wonders who this other person could be and if he works for the Pizzini's.

Back in NC Muffinman gets word that the pick up guy is waking up. Mini has gotten into the box and looks inside and can't believe what she sees. She shows Muffinman and he's shocked, What would they need with one of those? Mini has no idea, but wonders if this is not just one piece and the other boxes hold the rest. Could be Muffinman says. Oh Mini have you heard anymore on Mama's condition? She still doesn't remember Moped or anything about the bikes or her. She does seem to be very taken with her doctor though. Moped says he looks like George Clooney, and you know how she likes him. Then they head off towards the hospital hoping this leads to some answers on the missing Ventures.

Meanwhile back in WV Guido and Luigi are driving the truck to Oberlin when a terrible storm comes up on them. Guido says look a truck stop up ahead lets stop there while this storm passes. Luigi asks can we eat while we are there Guido. Sure I don't think this storm will pass too quickly. Also aware of the pending storm is our brave Bongo and he decides maybe stopping somewhere for the night is in order. He'll avoid the storm get some food and rest. He see's a place with a restaurant and stops. It's a nice looking mom and pop kinda place. The name on the hotel and the pizza place is Pizano's. Hmmmm wonder if they could have any connection to the Pizzini's? Nay that's just silly.

So tune in tomorrow folks when we see if the pizza at Pizano's is better then the free Pizzini pizza.

Will Yama Mama wake up or propose to her doctor?

Will Eilleen take off and leave all the cops to find their own donuts?

Will the pick up guy wake up?

Will you find out what Mini saw in the box?

Will Luigi get anything good to eat?

Where will he and Guido sleep?

Who know's Maybe the shadow knows? But I don't think he's part of this story.

So tune in again to see where this story leads next on:

"AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

attachment.php?attachmentid=69556&stc=1&d=1342611249The Wednesday episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN is about to begin! Please make yourselves comfortable you are in for a bumpy ride.

As we rejoin Bongobobny, he is dressed as a Blues Brother, in hopes that he will be accepted into Guido Pizzini's group of pick up men. He enters a restaurant named.........

Pizano's. As he enters he sees Guido and Luigi sitting at a table. There are other men dressed like Blues Brothers in the restaurant. Bongobobny can not believe it. He has caught up with the delivery truck. As he walks in, he hears Guido yell, " Stefano, my brother, where you been?" Bongobobny turns and looks behind him, and realizes Guido is greeting him! Bongobobny replies," Guido, my friend, I have been just a looking for you!" Guido tells Stefano to have a seat at his table with Luigi.

attachment.php?attachmentid=69559&stc=1&d=1342614905

Meanwhile back in Southwestern Ohio, Mama is gazing into Dr. Hiney's eyes. At least she thinks it is Dr. Hiney. "Mama, he says, I am going to have the nurse give you a hallucinogen medication to try to stimulate your memory." "You many see things that seem strange to you, I will send in the nurse in a minute." Mama says,"I wish I could remember who Dr. Hiney reminds me of." attachment.php?attachmentid=69557&stc=1&d=1342611823 Hello Ms Mama, I am your nurse, Betty Bedapan. Dr. Hiney, has ordered a new medicine for you. You may notice you see some strange things, but it is just the medication. Yama Mama takes the medication and waits to see what happens.

Back in Oberlin, Freebird walks into the kitchen, there is Aileen baking away. She is covered in flour, which Freebird finds sort of exciting. "Dear, what are you doing in here?"

Well Lt. Mess has eaten all the goodies that we had! "So I need too bake somethings, I wish he would just leave us alone!" Freebird is thinking looking at Aileen in the flour, the exact same thing.

Back at Pizano's, Guido is discussing his plan with Luigi and Stefano. Guido says," I am trusting you both with this information." "If you let anyone know what I am planning, I guess you know your life will not be worth a dime." "When we finally get to Oberlin, we will leave the mysterious boxes at Freebird's, after that we will..........."

After a few minutes, Mama not only does not know who she is, but she no longer cares!

A woman walks into her room. As Mama looks up to see who it is.

attachment.php?attachmentid=69558&stc=1&d=1342613252Mama looks at the woman. Mama I am the Hospital Administer, Ms Ima Turd. This bullwhip was delivered her to you. Shall I sit it by your bed? Mama says, "Bullwhip?. What is a bullwhip?"

Oh the travesty of it all! What will happen next?

Will Mama remember her love for bullwhips?

Will Steffano find out Guido's plan?

Will Freebird get Lt. Mess to leave the house?

All this and more foolishness, in our next episode of everybody's favorite free soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN, the story of a group of people who love to ride to eat!

Yama Mama (Thank you for your kind attention!)

Edited by Yama Mama

Good Thursday Morning "As The Wheel Turns" Fans!

As we return to our story Bongo seems to be in the Pizzini organization since Guido thinks he's his brother Stefano. It's a good thing it's been a while since he's seen him and that he's never seen Bongobob. Let's hope our guy can keep his cover from being blown. Of course they are getting down to some eating at the moment. Seems they are all very hungry.

Down in NC Mini and Muffinman are just getting to the hospital to see what's up with the pick up guy. As they walk in they ask the nurse if they can see him. She says sure, but.............But what? He doesn't seem to be much help, since he doesn't seem to know anything. Just then one of the cops comes up and says either he doesn't remember anything or he never knew anything. We just can't tell yet the docs are doing tests. Dang this is gonna stink if he can't help. Mini say's I'll go outside and call Freebirds and let them know what's up here, maybe something is happening out there.

Back in Oberlin Don is still thinking about the flour and how to get rid of Lt. Mess when the phone rings. It's Mini with news or lack of it from NC. He thanks Mini tells her nothing new there yet, but the truck is supposed to be on it's way that it's been spotted on the road. Oh and another of those blues brothers has been spotted catching up to it. Curiously this one looks like John Belushi. Wow that's odd Mini tells him, well try and relax some before the truck gets there. Freebird hangs up and thinks who can relax with all these cops around eating me out of house and home.

Back at the restaurant the Pizzini's and our brave undercover Bongo are getting their order of pizza (what else would they be eating) Guido ordered it with extra sauce. He also tells Stefano that it's the best pizza outside of NY he's ever eaten.

So folks what will happen next.......

Will Mama get her memory back for the weekend since it's suppose to be nice riding weather?

Will Mama remember why she likes her doctor so much?

Will Moped get any info on where his beloved RSV is?

Will Bongo be able to eat the pizza with his glasses on so the Pizzini's don't know he's not their brother?

Will the pick up guy tell anyone anything?

Will we ever find out what Mini saw in that box?

Will Freebird and Eileen have enough donuts this time?

These and other questions you never knew you needed answers to next time on "As The Wheel Turns"

Tune in next time when Freebird says

"Eileen did you drink all the wine already?"

Margaret

Oh my Gosh, it is the T.G.I.F. episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN. Brought to you today by our sponsor,The Camo Couch!attachment.php?attachmentid=69616&stc=1&d=1342781732Remember men, If she cannot see you; she cannot make you do anything!

As we rejoin our group of mighty Ventureriders, we see Yama Mama reading a phoney newspaper.attachment.php?attachmentid=69617&stc=1&d=1342785120

Sgt, Saturday enters Yama Mama's hospital room. Mama is still on her prescribed halucinogen medication. Somehow, things do not seem to be clear toYama Mama. She is seeing things that are just not right. It is like a step back into time. Sgt. Saturday says" hello Mama, I am here for the facts, nothing but the facts!" "Mama when you fell in your closet looking for your boots that go all the way up, did you see any sign that some one had tampered with anything in your closet?" Mama looks at Sgt. Saturday. "Who are you and why are you in my room?" Another doctor enters Mama's room," hello Yama Mama, I am Dr. Kasey!" attachment.php?attachmentid=69618&stc=1&d=1342785785 "Yama Mama says, now you look familiar!" Dr. Kasey says," Yes, I was a big star way back in the 60's, and now I work here part time to make payments on my home that I cannot afford because I am now a has been!" Yama Mama says, " Nice to meet you Dr. Kasey, I find you very handsome in your scrub outfit, whoever you are!"

Back at Pizano's Pizza Parlorattachment.php?attachmentid=69619&stc=1&d=1342786406 we join Guido, Luigi and Stephano sitting at a table. Guido is speaking to his men. The waitress suddenly brings their order to the table.attachment.php?attachmentid=69620&stc=1&d=1342786652 Here is your order. There is extra sauce. I 'll get your drinks! Guido looks at the pizza! "Hey you no tell me this was a Chicago pizza!" We only eat New York style!" attachment.php?attachmentid=69621&stc=1&d=1342787071

"Hey what you expect, this is a Chicago Pizza Parlor, you no like, you no eat!"

"Try it, I bet you like it!" So the guys try the Chicago pizza, even though it is against everything they believe in. "Hey Guido, this pizza is good!" Stephano AKA Bongobobny, is enjoying the pizza too, but he is also thinking, how am I going to continue this caper without getting caught? What will they do to him? He does not care at this point, all he knows is he has to help find his friend's motorcycles. Stephano gets an idea. He decides he is going to slow down this trip even more. He decides he is going to say he is going to the restroom, but instead he is going to take a part off the truck engine so it does not start. It has to be something inconspicuous so that no one notices. He decides he will pull of one of the wire off of the coil. Stephano returns to the table. Guido says,"Hey my brother Stephano, I thinka you forgot to wash your hands!" Stephano looks down at his hands and they are both full of grease. UH OH!

Back at General Hospital, Sgt. Saturday continues his questioning of Yama Mama.

"Mama Mame, do you remember your beloved motorcycle has been stolen by someone resembling this man?" attachment.php?attachmentid=69622&stc=1&d=1342788685 Yama Mama looks at the photo. " No, I do not remember this man at all!" "But I do sort of remember Dr. Kasey!"

Suddenly, Moped enters the room. "Mama you have to try harder to remember!" "Our RSV is missing!" Moped pulls out a photo hoping that the photo of their beloved motorcycle will stir up Mama's memory! Mama look at this picture!attachment.php?attachmentid=69623&stc=1&d=1342788956

Yama Mama looks at the photo. "Wow, what a nice looking couple!" Do we know them?

Well folks obviously things are not improving for Yama Mama!

What will happen to Stephano now that he is caught red handed?

Will this story ever move any faster?

Tune in Monday morning, as the world awaits the next episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Yama Mama (This episode was written with a 17 month old boy on my lap, so I hope it makes some sense! No, actually I hope it does not make too much sense, so we can continue the same storyline!) See you next week!

:smile11:

AS THE WHEELS TURN's Monday morning episode is brought to you today by, FlyinFools RUM BALLS. Take them to work for lunch on those really rough days. Offer them to your Boss and co workers! Monday's have never been so much fun. Remember folks, you have never had a rum ball until you have tried FlyinFool's RUM BALLS, available in FlyinFools Tent.

As we rejoin our story, we return to Pasano's Pizza Parlor somewhere on the road to Oberlin. Our undercover compadre', Stephano AKA Bongobobny, has just taken the wire off of the coil of the delivery truck, to keep Guido and the delivery men at a standstill. He figures that the slower he goes the more he will know about the whereabouts of the stolen motorcycles. He remembers seeing a garage full of motorcycles on his way there. attachment.php?attachmentid=69673&stc=1&d=1343039415 As Stephano returns to the table. Guido notices that his hands are all covered in black grease. Stephano explains, " Ah I went to wash my hands but they are out of soap!" Guido stares at him for a minute and says," Well wipe them on the tablecloth, they will never know!" Guido says, "Okay boys, we gotta go!" This trip is not going to well, and we have to deliver these mysterious boxes today!"

So Guido and the boys, go out to the truck to get back on the to road. Stephano is told he should drive. Stephano turns the key and nothing happens. Guido looks at him. "Come on, no joking around Stephano!" Stephano tries again. Still nothing. Guido is not looking too happy now. What the #%@ is going on now?

Back at the hospital, Yama Mama is looking at the photo that Moped brought to her of them on their beloved RSV. Moped says,"Mama you have got to try harder!" I cannot believe that you do not remember our bike!" Somebody stole it from our garage. Mama looks at Moped and says," Calm down there boy, I am on my happy pills!" "If you could just hold that thought, I am going to read my morning phoney newspaper!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=69674&stc=1&d=1343040005

"Which reminds me where is Dr. Kasey this morning?" Suddenly, in walk Dr. Kasey with another doctor. " Good Morning Mama, I want to introduce you to another one of my doctor friends, Dr. Killdare!" attachment.php?attachmentid=69675&stc=1&d=1343040141 "Wow, don't you have any bad looking doctor's here!" Mama says," I may never get my memory back, but I will go down with a smile on my face!" Dr. Killdare says," Nice to meet you Mama, I am a surgeon too!" "Of course, I am not a real doctor, I only play one on TV!" Dr, Kasey interrupts, "Dr. Killdare, your show has been off the air for years too!" " Ah yes, says Dr. Kildare, but the sponsors are still paying me!" Moped cannot take any more. "Ok, I have had enough!" I need help for my wife and I need help now!" Sgt. Saturday, enters the room. " Mr. Mo Ped, we are trying our best to get the facts, nothing but the facts!" Moped, decides to leave the room before he punches his lights out! Mama says, "I know I do not have my memory, but I do seem to remember Moped's anger issues" Oh well, where were you guys?" I am all ears. "Oh I feel a draft, Could one of you please tie the back of my hospital gown?"

Lt. Elliot Mess, evidently is gaining a lot of weight staying at the Nelson's. "Freebird, do you have an extra pair of some bigger pants for me to wear for now?" "I seem to be having a problem buttoning mine". "Hey tell me more about the pond monster." Freebird says,"Lt. Mess are you ever going to get back to the reason you are here?" "Remember we are waiting for the delivery truck with the mysterious boxes?" Lt. Mess looks a little embarrassed. "Why yes, Freebird of course, I just got off with deputy friend of mine" "He is on the case now"

attachment.php?attachmentid=69676&stc=1&d=1343041407

Who is this deputy that is on the case now?

Will he be able to assist Lt. Mess with his investigation?

Will Mama get her hospital gown tied?

Tune in tomorrow for AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Welcome back faithful followers of the continuing soap opera written by shear amatuers.

As we join our story today, the phoney newspaper has just hit the stands.attachment.php?attachmentid=69724&stc=1&d=1343155440

attachment.php?attachmentid=69725&stc=1&d=1343155512 Lt. Columbo is at Becky's front door. "Good Morning Mame", I am here just to ask some questions." Oh. I see you have a beautiful bookshelf!" Oh may I ask mame, where you bought that?" "My wife would love that!" Becky is staring at Lt. Columbo wondering what his problem is. All she wants to know is where her husband Bongobobny is? Lt. Columba says," Ms Becky is this oak wood would you say?" "Do you mind if I take a photo of it?"

Back in Oberlin, Ohio Lt. Mess has contacted Deputy Barney Pief. Lt. Mess says,"Barn I have a special assignment for you if you choose to take it. We have a ring of motorcycle thieves located near your area. Would you be willing to help me out. Barney says," Well sure, so you think I am pretty good huh Elliot!" Elliot says,"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Barn I think you are an A 1 deputy. Okay Barney says,"What do I need to do?" Lt. Mess explains the situation to Deputy Pief.attachment.php?attachmentid=69726&stc=1&d=1343156105Deputy Pief gets his motorcycle ready to chase the Guido gang.

Back at the hospital, Dr. Killdare is helping Yama Mama with her hospital gown.

attachment.php?attachmentid=69727&stc=1&d=1343156392Yama Mama is so happy to have Dr. Killdare make her feel so much more comfortable. Somehow, he seems to look familiar too. While Dr. Killdare is tying Mama's gown, he notices a bull whip in her bed. "Mama why do you have a bullwhip in your bed, no wonder you are uncomfortable!" "You know I wondered why that was in my bed.

Dr. Killdare had a few hallucinations too, but went back to Dr. Kasey's side.

Thank you for joining us today. Please comeback tomorrow when we will ask, Will Lt. Columba find out where Bongobobny has gone?

Will Mama keep her hospital gown tied?

Will Deputy Pief be able to track down Guido and his Men?

Thanks for joining us for another episode of "AS THE WHEELS TURN!"

Good Wednesday Morning dear readers of "As The World Turns"

As we return to our story we find ourselves in NC. The pick up driver is awake but can't seem to remember who he is or where he is. OH No he has amnesia. What are we going to do now? His doctor tells the Muffins that we have a specialist in OH that we can send him to. His name is Dr. Kasey and he has one patient already so what's two. Oh Mini asks is his other patient Yama Mama by any chance? Why yes I think so. Mini tells Muffinman we need some answers maybe we should head to OH as well. Muffin says why do we want to do that? Because that's where the big shipment is going and it's being delivered to Freebirds. Oh ok guess we can do that, lets see if we can get any back up for this trip. I'll call ADC, Riderduke, the Sleeperhawks and Beer30 to start. OK Mini says I'll get our stuff together for the trip. Should I bring the thompson with us?

Back in Florida poor Ruffy is still waiting for any news and he's getting very impatient. He's getting no news out of his local police and Lt.Mess isn't answering him at all.

Back in NC the Muffins and ADC are loaded up and heading out to Oberlin OH. Riderduke is going to meet them along the way up. Since his bike was saved by everyone else losing their bikes first. So The Ventureriders are going after the Pizzini gang. They aren't leaving this all in the hands of the cops anymore.

So what will happen tomorrow dear readers?

Will the Pizzini's be caught by the VR members?

Will they find out Stefano is really Bongobob undercover?

Will they find another group is also watching the Pizzini's and it isn't the cops!

Will anyone find the Ventures?

What's in those boxes that will be delivered to Freebirds?

So tune in tomorrow dear readers and find out something new.

Till then on "AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

Welcome to thursday's editon of "As The Wheel Turns"

The story of some really interesting bikers who love ice cream.

When we left our story the Muffins were gathering their group together. Riderduke came down with the bugfish's & venturingSole, ADC was with the Muffins. Mini asked Muffinman if he thought it was ok to travel with the gun, he says no problem nobody will even pay attention. OK she says as she straps it to the luggage rack. First stop will be breakfast, then they'll be good to go for a while.

Back at the hospital they are getting ready to ship out the pick up guy. He's going to the same hospital as Yama Mama. Wonder if that will help her remember? Maybe they'll figure out who this poor man is.

Up in WV Skid is put on the task force for this truck that should be coming through to OH with a delivery for Freebirds house. Wonder what's in that truck? Meanwhile Yammer and Froggie are going to meet up with the group coming from NC. They'll all head to Freebirds house, unless they meet up with that truck first.

What none of them know is that truck is out of comission since Bongobob disabled the thing. Guido is calling AAA again for the truck, hoping this is as easy a fix as the gas was. Stefano aka bongo suggests ice cream while they wait. Mysteriously a DQ seems to have appeared out of nowhere. At least nobody really remembers seeing it before. Buildings don't just appear out of thin air (unless it's this story).

Meanwhile inside the DQ is a strange man who has nefarious plans for Guido and his gang. Seems he's been waiting for his chance to get him for a while. Will our Bongo be in dire straits?

Meanwhile back in NC they are finished with breakfast and headed in the direction of WV. Muffin has called sledgehammer to see if he'd like to go along as well. He is a retired State trooper from NC and the more the merrier. He decides to come and he has the sleeperhawks with him. Wow this is getting to be a pretty large group.

Our pick up guy has made it to the hospital in OH and they are getting him ready for a room. First the doctors want to check him out to see how bad his amnesia actually is.

Back in NY BigTom notices his buddy Bongo is missing. He calls Becky to find out whats up and she tells him she can't say over the phone. So being a good friend he heads over to the house. Then Becky fills him in on the fact that our brave Bongo has decided to go undercover, OH no Tom is worried about his friend and decides he needs to find him and help. So he calls tater and tells her he won't be home for supper he has a mission. Tater figures it's got to do with ice cream and doesn't worry.

What will happen tomorrow dear readers?

Will Bongo be in trouble?

Will Guido be sleeping with the fishes?

Will BigTom get to Bongo in time?

Will Mama have to share her room with the pick up guy?

Will Moped like that?

Will the NC group meet up with the WV group?

Will they all get to Freebirds house and find any donuts left?

Will Eileen be drinking a box of wine in the hot tub?

Will she be using that bull whip on Freebird?

Will the AAA fix the truck?

Will this mysterious DQ man get a name?

Will he be anyone we know?

Tune in tomorrow for more questions and no answers on

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Good Friday Morning on "As The Wheel Turns"

This morning finds us on the road with the NC crew, who had to stop for the night with the WV group. They are on their way to Freebirds to hopefully find out what's up with this shipment. Froggie has talked to Freebird and found out the truck hasn't made it yet. Seems it's slow going with that delivery.

Meanwhile Stefano AKA bongobob is tied up with Guido and Luigi. Seems the mysterious DQ owner has them all in his back room. Guido is yelling HEY YOU!! What you want with us? No reply comes. Out in front of the DQ our mysterious man has the truck that Guido was driving and is giving it to his driver. Your orders are to take this truck to the warehouse in MI. Our first clues this mystery man is from MI and has a DQ.

Back at Freebirds the word has come in that the truck has been taken by a rival gang. Lt. Mess knows this gang they are as bad as Guido's International Pizza Delivery gang. {Seems the leader knows something about the Ventureriders since he was a member at one time. Hmmmmmm can anyone guess who this guy is? I think some might have caught on.} Freebird asks Lt. Mess what this all means and he's told the cops will all be leaving his house. Wow really!! Eileen hears this and finishes off the last of the boxed wine.

Down in FL Ruffy gets a call from someone he hasn't heard from in a while. This man tells him he will be getting his bike back soon and not to worry. Also no calling the cops or you won't see your bike again. Ruffy wonders to himself if having the cops listen in on the call counts. He's not going to say anything though since he wants his bike back.

What will happen next week dear readers?

Will we figure out what is going on?

Will BigTom find our Bongobob?

Will he be in time?

Will Ruffy get his bike back?

Will anyone figure out that our mystery man is a bit fishy?

Will Freebird enjoy his short lived empty home?

Will the VR members from NC & WV get to Freebirds?

Will Eileen find a need for more wine?

Will anyone care about any of this?

Tune in next week for more "AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

When we may hear Guido say "Luigi not that"

It is early Monday morning, and welcome to our continuing soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN!

A lot of strange things have been taking place recently. Let's join Lt. Columba as he continues his investigation of where Bongobobny as gone. As we start our story today, Lt. Columba is about to ask Becky more questions.attachment.php?attachmentid=70280&stc=1&d=1343644243

Ms Becky Mam, when your husband was last seen, had he been discussing with you any concerns that he may be contemplating? Becky answers, " Well yes, he is a VentureRider member and many of his friends' motorcycles have been stolen lately by men who are dressed as Blues Brothers. Columba writes all this information down in his notebook.

"Ms Becky Mame, this is very strange indeed!" "You mean these men who allegedly stole these motorcycles are dressed to look like Dan Akroyd? Becky says," Bongobobny has a friend, Guido Pizzini, who owns the World Wide Pizza Delivery. He called him to order a pizza and Guido said the pizza is free if Bongobobny agrees to keep a mysterious box here until a pick up man come to get in a few days. So Bongobobny said sure, because he loves free pizza.

Lt. Columba, says" Of course mame, why wouldn't anybody do the same thing?" So did you keep the box for Guido?" "Oh yes, Becky says!" Lt Columba is looking down at his tablet, when Becky adds one more thing. "The pick up man looked like this photo."

attachment.php?attachmentid=70281&stc=1&d=1343645022"My Gosh Mame!" " You mean Dan Akroyd the famous movie star has stolen these motorcycles?" Mame could I trouble you for some coffee?"

"This is very confusing, I need to sit down a minute!"

Meanwhile back at the hospital in Southwestern Ohio, Dr. Ben Kasey is checking on Yama Mama this morning. "Mama how are you feeling today?" "Do you remember anything as yet?" Yama Mama thinks very hard and says, No she remembers nothing.

Just then a nurse comes in the room. "Dr. Kasey, we have a new patient being admitted."

He also has amnesia. "Do you want him to be in the room with Yama Mama?"

"Why yes Nurse Crackjett, that would be a very good idea." Yama Mama says," You mean I am getting a cell mate?" Dr. Kasey says, You do not mind if be put a male patient in your room do you?" Mama thinks, hmmmmmmmmmm.

Just then Moped walks in the room. Dr. Kasey how is Mama today? Dr. Kasey says," it is my belief that this amnesia is only temporary." "I believe that in the very near future, something will trigger Mama's memory and she will be back to normal." Moped is obviously encouraged by Dr. Kasey's remarks. Just then a stretcher is entering Mama's room. Mama looks over at her new roomy.attachment.php?attachmentid=70282&stc=1&d=1343645809

Mama says now I know I do not know this guy!

Tune in tomorrow, When Mama says," My hospital gown is untied again!"

Will Lt. Columba continue drilling Becky for imformation?"

We will see you tomorrow for the next episode of "AS THE WHEELS TURN!"

Yama Mama:smile11:

Welcome to a bright and sun shine filled tuesday (Unless it's raining where you are) on "As The Wheel Turns"

When we left our story yesterday Bongo's dear Becky was being questioned. Yama Mama was still in the hospital and getting a roomy.

The NC and WV group is getting into Freebird's, as they pull in the yard is empty no cops anywhere. Freebird and Eileen come out to meet their friends and seem really happy they aren't more cops. As the group get off their bikes they grab boxes of donuts, coffee and other food.

Back in the hospital the pick up driver is asked if Mama looks familiar to him, he says "no". The cops ask the doctors if it's ok to observe the two patients interactions. Dr. Kasey say's he'll have to check with the hospital since they don't usually let cops watch the patients unless there is a threat to them.

Down in Florida Ruffy is trying to figure out what is going on and how his bike is going to be returned. Seems his will be the only one returned as far as he's heard. So here he sits waiting for more word or the bike actually showing up.

Back in NY Lt. Columba is working on all the information he's gotten and trying to figure it all out. Which those of you that have been following this since the start know is impossible.

Bongobob AKA Stefano is still with Guido and Luigi trying to figure out how this guy got the jump on them. While they figure out how to get untied and get help from Guido's gang.

Meanwhile the truck is on it's way to where? The new guy that's involved is Calamari and who knew he was a bad guy or is he?

What will happen tomorrow dear readers?

Will Stefano, Luigi, & Guido get free?

Will Mama and the pick up guy play strip poker?

What will Moped think of that?

What will the cops think of that?

Will the gang at Freebirds enjoy a nice breakfast?

Also more importantly will the truck show up there?

Will Ruffy's bike show up like Calamari promised?

Only time will tell and we have plenty of it.

So tune in tomorrow folks when Mama say's "I have a deck of cards here".

On "As The World Turns"

Edited by mini-muffin

Welcome to Wednesday version of AS THE WHEELS TURN. As we join our story today we find Guido, Luigi, and Stephano AKA Bongobobny tied up together with fuzzy handcuffs. Calamari who shall we say walks a different walk, and talks a different talk has entered the storage room. "If you guys want to be released from here you need to cooperate." " I need to know about the mysterious boxes!" "Now if you let me know what is inside the boxes, I may consider letting you go". " So, what is your choice?" "Guido says, why should we trust you?" I may if you give us some ice cream. "Calamari says, " "Ok, how about three Blizzards, and then we will talk!"

Meanwhile back at the hospital in southwestern Ohio, Yama Mama is more confused than usual. As she stares at her new roommate who is resembles an Egyptian mummy, she wonders who he is and why is he in her room. Dr. Kasey enters the room. Well Mama, how are you feeling today? Mama says, " I think I can remember some things, but I am not sure that they are real or it is my imagination. Dr. Kasey says,"Well this is good Mama, that is a beginning!" " Dr. who is the dude in the mummy costume?" " We are not sure, he has amnesia too!"

Mama says, " So you have two people in one room who do not know who they are and why they are here." "You know this could be a soap opera." How ironic.

Suddenly, the mummy mumbles. He wants to know where he is, and also if he could have another pizza with extra sauce. Who could this be?

Back in Western New York, Lt. Columba, is scanning through Becky's photo's of Bongobobny. "So this is your husband?" "He looks like a very nice gentleman." Ms Becky Mame, when did you last see Bongobobny. Becky says, " He just had gotten a box delivered with his Blues Brother outfit!" Lt. Columba says, "Blue Brothers?"

"You mean like the movie?"

Please join us tomorrow as we join for the continuing story of AS THE WHEELS TURN.

When we may answer the questions about the mysterious boxes, why Calamari walks a little differently, and why we started this silly soap opera anyhow.

See you tomorrow.

Yama Mama:smile11:

Good Thursday Morning on "As The Wheel Turns"

When we left our soap yesterday Guido, Luigi, & our own Stefano (aka bongobob) were negotiating being untied with Calamari. So they are untied and all sitting at tables eating ice cream. Calamari has called in some reinforcements as a precaution, but funny enough they all look like the Villiage People. This alone makes Guido, Luigi and Stefano a little uncomfortable. Guido tells Calamari he's not sure if he should tell him what's in the boxes.

Meanwhile at Freebirds still no truck delivery and the group is just kicking back. They have food and drinks so they are all happy. Mini tells Freebird they won't stay forever just till the end of the week unless the truck is coming.

Back at the hospital with Mama and the pick up guy..........

The doctors remove some of the bandages since the guy really doesn't need all that. They only covered him up like that to keep anyone from seeing who they were moving. Now that he's able to see and move a bit (though his leg is still in a cast) he starts talking to Mama. So how long you been here? Mama say's not really sure. Do you know how long it's been for you? Nope don't remember though they say I was out for a while. So what should we do since we aren't going anywhere? Well guess there's always tv to watch. Seems all they have on are cooking shows.

So what will happen tomorrow dear readers?

Will Mama and the pick up guy bond over cooking shows?

Will Moped come in an watch with them?

Will the doctors think this is a bit strange?

Will anyone find the darn truck?

Will Calamari and his villiage people gang find out what's in the boxes?

Will Guido, Luigi, & Stefano get away?

Will anyone care?

Why does this take so many turns?

Anyway tll tomorrow dear readers on

"AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

Welcome to the Friday morning version of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

When we last left our story, Yama Mama and the Pick Up Guy were having a discussion of cooking shows in their room they are sharing in the hospital. Mama says, what should I call you since you do not know who you are? The Pick Up Guy says, How about Marko? Ok Marko, I think you and I should escape this joint. What do you think? When Nurse Catchit comes in you distract her, and I will tie her up with this IV tubing. Marko says, what about me? When Dr. Kasey comes in, I will take care of him. When we have them both tied up we will escape this joint. Marko says but where will we go? We need a vehicle of some sort to get away from here. Just then Nurse Catchit

enters the room with Marko and Mama's hallucinigenic medication for the day. Marko says,

Nurse Catchit could you come over here for just a minute. Mama comes behind Nurse Catchit with the IV tubing and ...............

Meanwhile back at Bongobobny's. Lt. Columba is still drilling Becky with questions. Ms Becky mame, what did you put in this sauce? My wife would really love this. Becky says, Lt. Columba, why can you not stay on task? We will never find m y husband, as long as you keep getting off the subject. Lt. Columba says, I am very sorry Ms Becky Mame, can you please forgive me. Now when Bongobobny got his Blues Brothers outfit, what did he say he was going to do next? Becky said well he was planning to go find Guido Pizzini and his delivery truck on their way to Oberlin, Ohio. Lt. Columba says, delivery truck?

Mean while Marko and Mama have tied up Nurse Catchit with IV tubing. Mama plans to trick Dr. Kasey next. Mama gets on her call button, and says, Dr. Kasey I think I remember something, could you please come to my room for just a minute?

Please join of next week, when we see what Mama has in store for Dr. Kasey.

Will Nurse Catchit be able to escape the IV tubing?

Will Lt. Columba figure out where Bongobobny is ?

Tune in Next week when AS THE WHEELS returns for more pure excitement and total lunacy.

Yama Mama

Welcome to Monday Morning on "AS THE WHEEL TURNS"

When we left our folks Guido and co. were with Calamari trying to make a deal. Mama and Marko were getting down to their escape plan.

Back at the hospital nurse cratchit has already been tied up and now they await Dr. Kasey so they can tie him up and escape.

Back at the DQ Guido, Luigi, and our dear lovable Stefano (AKA bongobob) All of a sudden the cop of the wannabe village people pulls his gun and has Stefano, Luigi, & Guido tie up Calamari and the rest of his gang. Turns out the cop is none other then our Skid in disguise (which was a good thing for Bongo)

Back at the gang is getting a little annoyed that the truck hasn't shown up. Plus they don't have lots of time off for this adventure. So they tell Freebird they'll all be leaving in the morning and heading home. So they have a day of fun with relaxing and eating.

Back at the hospital Mama and Marko are finishing tying up Dr. Kasey. Marko asks Mama how they are getting out without any clothes just these little hospital gowns. Mama tells him we'll just take the clothes of Dr. Kasey and Nurse Cratchit. Ok so they take the clothes of their victims and luckily they fit. Conviently nobody has really seen Marko's face since it was covered when he came in for protection.Mama get's a wheel chair and just wheel's Marko out of the hospital.

What will happen tomorrow?

Will Mama and Marko get far?

Where will they go if they do truly escape?

Will Moped show up looking for Mama and find Dr. Kasey & Nurse Cratchit?

Will the cops think that Guido's gang got them?

What will Skid do now that he's captured Calamari and gang?

Will he let Guido and group go?

Does he hope they'll lead him to the truck?

Does he recognize Bongobob?

Will our group at Freebirds BBQ or go out for dinner?

These and other questions won't be answered tomorrow, but tune in anyway to

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Good Morning AS THE WHEELS TURN readers! It is Tuesday and another episode of the world's lowest budget soap opera. As we join our cast of goof balls, we find Sgt. Saturday reading the morning phoney newspaper.attachment.php?attachmentid=70474&stc=1&d=1344369759

Sgt. Saturday immediately calls Lt. Mess in Oberlin to inform him of the latest news. Lt. Mess says he was leaving there today to retrace the route of the delivery truck.

He told Sgt. Saturday that he has his friend Deputy B. Pief on the case and he should be hearing from him soon.

Meanwhile Marko, who is dressed as Dr. Kasey is pushing Yama Mama in a wheelchair out of the hospital. Mama has on nurse Catchit's scrubs and is covered in a blanket.

As they get to the exit of the hospital a security guard stops them. He asks who they are and where they are going. Marko tells him that he is Dr. Kasey and he is taking his patient out to get some fresh air. The security guard believes him and out they go.

Marko says, Mama we need some wheels to escape. Mama looks around and sees a

motorcycle parked in the parking lot. It is an old pan head Harley. Mama says lets see if we can get this started. Marko tries to kick start the bike and after he is almost out of breath gets it running. Mama says hop on and lets get out of here, we have to get on the road. Marko says but where are we going? and Do I know how to drive a motorcycle?

Deputy Pief decides he should attachment.php?attachmentid=70475&stc=1&d=1344338811 carry a gun since this is an important caper. He also decides he should ride his motorcycle with the sidecar to catch the Guido gang . Deputy Pief hits the road to chase the delivery truck. He decides he really could use an ice cream. So when he sees the DQ, naturally he decides to stop.

As he enters the DQ, he realizes there is something going on. He pulls his gun and tells everybody, REACH FOR THE S KY! Guido, Luigi, Stephano, Calamari and Skid have their hands in the air. Now Deputy Pief has to decide who are these people and why are they here.

Well folks that is it for today! Please tune in tomorrow when we answer the questions:

Will Deputy Pief figure out what is going on?

Will we figure out what is going on?

Will Yama Mama and Marko figure out how to ride the bike?

Tune in tomorrow for AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama