IGNORED

Yammer Dan has converted

Rick Haywood

DO NOT start false rumors ! :no-no-no:

He was just showing them a few techniques to make them faster than a moped. :happy65:

P.S. I think the 2nd Gen was photo shopped in...

Edited by KIC

Having two Yammers, that's down right scary, I didnt realize that Earl had such a strong resemblance to Yammer, and we shared a tent at MD 2009. Surely wished I could have been there but something always gets in the way, and I cant blame it one the 1st Gen not being ready.............there's always next year!!!!

He was just taking a break from working on all of the 1st gen's that were lined up in front of the tent, waiting for a complete overhaul after their short ride to MD. I believe that was the only 2nd gen that needed any work, and he was just checking tire pressure.:stirthepot:

And to think, he denied it to me, even though I saw it, and explained it as being his evil twin. . .

It had to be his evil twin....he would never ....ever.... go to the dark side....:shock3:

I am obtaining the video from his local Walmart to show he couldn't be in two places at one time....

I still think he was photo shopped into the MD event...

From my days as a LEO, Witnesses, a whole lot of witnesses. De'nial is just a river in egypt, I couldn't find one on the map at Oberlin:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Look further south and west it's a dry riverbed in Arizona quickly filling with tears at the fall of his super hero.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dan I was going to pick on you but the more I looked at the photos the more I see how far you came back from your ordeal I have to say it great seeing you able to cross your legs again and get down and dirty working on the bikes! even a Second Gen.

there was a time you could hardly stand - bend your leg or even walk across the room now your able to cross your legs and turn wrenches

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Buddy

Thanks Buddy. Its been a long road. All the jokes about the Garage aside. They were fun. It was the best thing I could do. I did a lot of work on the footers. Didn't do block or concrete but I made up my mind to do the rest. You should have seen me trying to climb a ladder. But I really pushed it. Between weight room ( I was told to stay out of by Doc) I'm getting there. Not much more to do and it did for me what Docs couldn't do. I believe I could still handle convicts but Doc says no. Now we will see about this retirement thing:whistling:

Good to see ya getting around better Yammer Dan. Ya it does take longer to heal when we're older. By now I'm sure your're back to working on that man cave. Looking forward to the next hundred or more posts of ya working to get're done. :stirthepot:

Missed seeing you at MD. And everyone else too.

Larry