IGNORED

lunch at the doodles

gunboat

hi folks had a great lunch and afternoon at the doodles. got to mengle with george & nora, brenda h, hal & val, perry, margret, kelly & beki, rob & heather, james & lynn, david & jamie, and special guest's ponch and cathy. it was good to see eyery one again. the doodles did a beef briskit, sausage, everyone else brought the rest of the grub, potatoe salad, 2 peach cobblers, hobo beans, deviled eggs, asian salad, banna pudding and of course 5-1/2 gallons of our local blue bell ice cream. no way were you going to walk away hungrey. thanks again to all and the doodles for throwing this together.

best reguards

don c.

Don, we are so glad that you and Cathy made it out today, what a great time, and so good to see ya`ll. Many thanks to everyone that came out and for the fantastic goodies brought by all, I am so ready for a nap, its not even funny. Thanks again for all the great memories!!!

Kreg & Janet

hi folks had a great lunch and afternoon at the doodles. got to mengle with george & nora, brenda h, hal & val, perry, margret, kelly & beki, rob & heather, james & lynn, david & jamie, and special guest's ponch and cathy. it was good to see eyery one again. the doodles did a beef briskit, sausage, everyone else brought the rest of the grub, potatoe salad, 2 peach cobblers, hobo beans, deviled eggs, asian salad, banna pudding and of course 5-1/2 gallons of our local blue bell ice cream. no way were you going to walk away hungrey. thanks again to all and the doodles for throwing this together.

best reguards

don c.

My intentions were good on trying to make it, but moving one of the guys from work turned out to be an all day plus deal. I didn't leave them until about 7:30 last night, and then met Monkey Boy and Lonna for supper in Cleveland. Monkey Boy was kicking himself as he thought it was next weekend

:doh:

Good to see you had a good turnout and hopefully the next get together will not be so hectic for me :confused24:

LOL Glad she invited you also!! Hey any time I can burn food for you is an honor!!

Yeah, thanks Kreg for allowing Janet to invite us. It was a great time, and called for an extra strength Mylanta night! So much food! But the burned sausage was calling my name! :happy65:

Dave

Sorry ya`ll couldn`t make it, but there will be another!! I s`pose I need to start calling Monkeyboy on a reg. basis, his memory is as long as ..... well not gonna say it on here!!

My intentions were good on trying to make it, but moving one of the guys from work turned out to be an all day plus deal. I didn't leave them until about 7:30 last night, and then met Monkey Boy and Lonna for supper in Cleveland. Monkey Boy was kicking himself as he thought it was next weekend

:doh:

Good to see you had a good turnout and hopefully the next get together will not be so hectic for me

:confused24: