IGNORED

A few photos from Central KY Memorial Weekend 2012

Midrsv

Another great Memorial weekend in the books. I trust everyone is having a safe ride home today. It was great to see old friends and meet the new ones this year. We had a nice rides on both Saturday and Sunday even if it was a bit warm. And as usual, we managed to eat well. I didn't take a lot of photos myself but others did so please post a few here. Below are a few that I shot.

Thanks to all who came and we hope to do it again next year.

Dennis

Looks as though you all had nice weather. I had to check the web address though, thought I stumbled across a GW site looking at some of them pics. :)

Yeah, just a bunch of "turn-coats". We did manage to have a couple of 1st gens and a couple of 2nd gens show up.

Dennis

Looks like you all had a great time Dennis. Sorry I could not come. We had plans that went the other direction this year. Me and JD have been doing Memorial Day rides for a long time now. It is our week end to take off extra work and go. We went North this year to Ohio first. I was not really sure I could even make a long trip, but did OK with the shoulder. This has been the hardest thing for me to get healed up. Shoulder surgery is tough if you ask me. I am still having pain and but I am so glad to be able to ride again. I carried my side arm the whole trip, and got a lot of good comments. We avoided Illinois on our trip, they are not to friendly about side arms.

I posted about our ride to. Nice pictures from you and Joe. Thanks for sharing.

I am sure you had some good food. ANY FISH ????

Fuzzy

:cool10: Yea funny I guess. I could care less about what somebody rides, just ride man. I use to belong to a group when I was in Oklahoma that I think we had maybe 20 members at the time. I bet we didnt have maybe 3 bikes top that were the same. Goldwings, BMW Moto Guzzi, Suzuki, not a Harley one at that time. lol As long as you all had a good time with good friends thats what its all about to me.

Dennis, where is the covered bridge located? Looks familiar but cannot quite place it.

Yea, I would rather been with you too versus here working all day both Saturday and Sunday. I am near sure I saw you guys fly by my house Saturday morn around 10;40 or so.