IGNORED

Ok YAMMER DAN i've had enough!!!!

raybear71

You posted in one of my threads earlier this spring that rainy days are for getting to know my bike. At first as I listened to the tapping of raindrops on the garage roof I thought that you were right on the money. BUT...now that I have put the bike together from a truckload of parts, rebuilt and flushed the front brakes, done the starter upgrade, changed the o-ring in the coolant valve, flushed the clutch fluid, changed the clutch springs, greased the swingarm, upgraded the headlight and painted the bezel, changed the right side controls, put in a new battery, greased the speedo bearing and lubed the cable, lubed the throttle cables, changed and upgraded the shift pin assembly,changed all the side cover gaskets, added an aftermarket stereo and rear speakers, and...and...DARNIT I JUST WANT TO GO RIDING, MAKE IT STOP RAINING ALREADY, I KNOW THIS THING AS WELL AS I NEED TO FOR NOW...:depressed::depressed::depressed::crying:

You posted in one of my threads earlier this spring that rainy days are for getting to know my bike. At first as I listened to the tapping of raindrops on the garage roof I thought that you were right on the money. BUT...now that I have put the bike together from a truckload of parts, rebuilt and flushed the front brakes, done the starter upgrade, changed the o-ring in the coolant valve, flushed the clutch fluid, changed the clutch springs, greased the swingarm, upgraded the headlight and painted the bezel, changed the right side controls, put in a new battery, greased the speedo bearing and lubed the cable, lubed the throttle cables, changed and upgraded the shift pin assembly,changed all the side cover gaskets, added an aftermarket stereo and rear speakers, and...and...DARNIT I JUST WANT TO GO RIDING, MAKE IT STOP RAINING ALREADY, I KNOW THIS THING AS WELL AS I NEED TO FOR NOW...:depressed::depressed::depressed::crying:

.......breathe......relax......breathe.......relax........breathe......relax..........breathe.....relax....

it will get better soon,......honest.........

Brian