IGNORED

Patriot supporter Patches [Australia]

Aussie Annie

Thank you to all who have purchased the patch, the order for the first lot is in, and I will be picking them up at the June meeting of the Patriots M/C and mailing to everyone. If anyone wishes to order... just let me know.

Below is a copy of the list from my original post

"Okay, here is the list I have so far -- and those who have sent payment [many thanks]

Those with question marks have not paid, or I have not received the funds in my paypal account

Adventure08............ x1 paid

Skydoc_17 ............. 1 paid

DragonRider............ 2 paid

tufftom4 ................1 paid

gunboat .................2 paid

bongobobny ........... 1 Paid

minimuffin .............. 2 paid

KIC ...................... 1 paid

Stache ................. 1 paid

Bummer ................2 paid

rickardracing ..........1 paid

67mini67 ................ 1 paid

Halmost There ......... 2 paid

ashley9187 .............. 2 paid

danob11.................... 2 paid

Edited by Aussie Annie

hi annie

i messed up when i sent paypal on may 15. i just checked my paypal account and it shows status - unclamed? i read down a little futher and found where i forgot to add the 'T' to westnet.com.au. :shock3: so sorry i will correct this mistake shortley.

reguards

don c.

Squidley, the Patriots Motorcycle club was formed by Vietnam Veterans in 1993. It is for veterans and currently serving personnel in all three services, Australia wide.

Here in Perth/Fremantle there is a large number of Navy people, as we have Fleet Base West here [few miles from us] The patch is a unique design depicting the three services.

South of the river Chapter shares it's clubhouse with the Totally & Partially disabled Veterans.... and most times join forces to raise money for vets and associated charities, as well as for children. They work real hard to look after their brothers in arms. [We recently raised $5000 for Legacy]

Our Badge

Our Badge is to denote our love of the three services and those who died fighting for our country.

http://www.patriotswa.org/images/logos/patch.jpg We do NOT wear a back patch we are purely an organisation that loves motorcycles.

Our Badge shows the three services in our own particular style.

Learn more »

Squidley, the Patriots Motorcycle club was formed by Vietnam Veterans in 1993. It is for veterans and currently serving personnel in all three services, Australia wide.

Here in Perth/Fremantle there is a large number of Navy people, as we have Fleet Base West here [few miles from us] The patch is a unique design depicting the three services.

South of the river Chapter shares it's clubhouse with the Totally & Partially disabled Veterans.... and most times join forces to raise money for vets and associated charities, as well as for children. They work real hard to look after their brothers in arms. [We recently raised $5000 for Legacy]

Very cool! Do you have any extras of this patch that can still be purchased?