IGNORED

Another jackwagon biker!

CaptainJoe

Comming home from the farm, after a hard day of putting a new roof on a barn (with all the harnesses and ladders that entails) my hired hand and I encountered a rather erratic pair of bikers. The lead biker must have thought that weaving 15 feet off of my rear bumper at 55 MPH was going to impress me.

Personally... The first thought I had, was to hit the brakes to get him off of my six... I didn't, as I ride bikes myself.

They both passed on solid double lines and subesequently drove past them about 5 miles down the road, as they had pulled into a Bar...?????????

Sorry for the rant... some of the "motorcycle accidents we read about" , are self imposed.....:Avatars_Gee_George:

My sicerest apologies! That was me and the salesman from the Harley dealership taking a bike out for a test ride. The bike I was riding had a sticker on it tht read "Ride it like you stole it" and the saleman told me that the bike was really fast. :rotf::rotf::rotf: LOL.

BrakePad.

"What you were building something and you didn't call me to come help?:doh: "

Was just allowing one of my renters to work off some back rent. Bought a farm along the Ohio river for Penny and I to retire to, one day before our Key West Trip... been working my a$$ off ever since.

Here's a tip............ DO NOT MIX CORREGATED GALVANIZED ROOFING AND CORREGATED ALUMINUM ROOFING......... We just got done tearing 25% of the roof off to get rid of the aluminum as it was oxidizing in spots the size of soft balls. What a PIA! Using roofing screws...

It wasn't the passing that bugged me, it was the violent maneauvers the was making 15' off of my rear bumper. like he was weaving thru MRC cones???

The bar thing didn't really bother me either as we need organ doners:witch_brew:

mmm... come back from work early yesterday to burn in the seafoam... stop in at autozone grabbed some more seafoam, and get ready to get back on the highway. Well, I get out of autozone, and I'm at the 2nd light before my left turn... and I hear a rumble behind me.

Its a cruiser, so, I'm thinkin, OK. but the Next thing I know, I look over to my right and there he is.... WTF?! THERES CARS BEHIND ME! He cut through them! and the whole time I'm tempted to turn my tunes off, lean over and tap him and tell him, "If your gonna ride like that, don't get hurt when I'm around. I wont stop for you."

I didn't, and when the light turned green, he tailed gated the car in front of me till their was just BARELY enough room, and he just hard charged it.

That kinda ruined my whole ride plan. Kinda deflated...

Edited by JohnMidnight

mmm... come back from work early yesterday to burn in the seafoam... stop in at autozone grabbed some more seafoam, and get ready to get back on the highway. Well, I get out of autozone, and I'm at the 2nd light before my left turn... and I hear a rumble behind me.

Its a cruiser, so, I'm thinkin, OK. but the Next thing I know, I look over to my right and there he is.... WTF?! THERES CARS BEHIND ME! He cut through them! and the whole time I'm tempted to turn my tunes off, lean over and tap him and tell him, "If your gonna ride like that, don't get hurt when I'm around. I wont stop for you."

I didn't, and when the light turned green, he tailed gated the car in front of me till their was just BARELY enough room, and he just hard charged it.

That kinda ruined my whole ride plan. Kinda deflated...

You're in California. There's lane splitting there, ya know.

Stupid will take care of this guy eventually. Just ride your own ride and let the idiots go.

RR

You're in California. There's lane splitting there, ya know.

Stupid will take care of this guy eventually. Just ride your own ride and let the idiots go.

RR

I know... I know... Just concerned of the fact his stupdity could of directly effected me, and if it harmed my Lady :whistling: :Avatars_Gee_George:

stupid is as stupid does one thing i learned about stupid murphy's law always follows close behind so murphy will get him soon enough just dont follow stupid or murphy to close or he will suck in an inocent bystandard (you)(talking from experience)