IGNORED

Riding to the Marcarl Meet Sat?

chabicheka

Okkay.....how many out there want to risk their lives riding besides me saturday to Brant for the "Marcarl Meet and Greet and Tell Lies" gathering? :confused24:

Ray has volunteered, so far. All are welcome from near and far...yes, you too, Relic....last time i forgot to mention Relic, had to hear from the :witch_brew:, BradT.:o

Thinking of leaving around 9 am, but am open to suggestions. C'mon people...start posting

and making suggestions or your intentions.

People that come to mind from around here are, Gambler, Trader, Rev'n Ahead of Cavan,

Bruno ( The Hat), Dogman, Evan, Ben..if he is done with his breakfast when we get to his place,:bang head: and Midicat can meet us there too. Who am i forgetting? Excuse me if i have...you will know what i am going through when you get to be may age.:backinmyday:

Edited by chabicheka

I'm showing up early just so I can bug Carl that much more!

I'm leaving here sometime Friday and going to Brandford via a leasurely, scenic and hopefully meandering route.

Otherwise I have to leave here at 4:00 Sat morning. and I don't do early!

Seems odd somehow that I'm going to ride over 200 miles each way so I can meet up with a bunch of ???????????? just to go for a ride!!!!

:thumbsup:

Sure you may join us....just wait for us at the corner of Madelein and Lois Cr with the motor running and we all ride from there to your house.:banana:

and Carl...could you please make sure this thread is in the right place where ALL can read it? thanks.:thumbsup2:

Not sure if Testing Area is the right place for it.:confused07:

Guest Rev'n Ahead
Okkay.....how many out there want to risk their lives riding besides me saturday to Brant for the "Marcarl Meet and Greet and Tell Lies" gathering? :confused24:

People that come to mind from around here are, Gambler, Trader, Rev'n Ahead of Cavan,

Bruno ( The Hat), Dogman, Evan, Ben..if he is done with his breakfast when we get to his place,:bang head: and Midicat can meet us there too.

Sorry Guys/Gals: I have a seminar which I need to be attending this Saturday and will not make it to this great event. It would be nice to put face to name some time. Did 1000km last weekend around south/west ontario and had a lovely time with my lovely lady...

Cheers,

Sorry Guys/Gals: I have a seminar which I need to be attending this Saturday and will not make it to this great event. It would be nice to put face to name some time. Did 1000km last weekend around south/west ontario and had a lovely time with my lovely lady...

Cheers,

Sure,,, thanks for stopping by,,, no wonder we didn't see you.

Guest Swifty
Okkay.....how many out there want to risk their lives riding besides me saturday.........

...........been there, done that, and have lived to tell the tale.

As for the rest of you, consider yourself forewarned!

LOL

...........been there, done that, and have lived to tell the tale.

As for the rest of you, consider yourself fore, warned!

LOL

Now you have really scared them off, Dave....:scared:

Okay...looks like it will be me and Ray. Well...see you all at Carl's, and save some Donuts for us, will you? :banana::canada:

Okay...looks like it will be me and Ray. Well...see you all at Carl's, and save some Donuts for us, will you?

Hey Abdul, been away for a while but just "rode back in to town" late last night and trying to get reconnected. Anne and I are going tomorrow so if you want to do the ususal meet in fron of our place, that would be great. Just let me know when. Our preference is to get out of town and to Carl's in decent time in the morning.

Okay...just talked to Evan, and he and Annie? are coming along with us. So meeting Evan downtown at 8.30 am and ride towards Brant, and meet Ray in Mississauga, Cawthra/queensway exit at a gas station at or just before 9 am, and then will be heading out to the Meet and Greet. Any more wanna join in, are welcome. Call me or Evan, or Ray if you have their number. mine is 416 292 4801.

Abdul.:7_6_3[1]::banana:

Well, it seems I'm not coming to Carl's afterall. :crying:

I won't be at Freebird's MD :bawling:

I HOPE I can make it to the international. :fingers-crossed-emo

You want to tell us why not?:confused07:

You are welcome to sleep here in toronto at my place today, if that helps...i am leaving at 8 am sat morning ( TOMORROW). My number is 416 292 4801.

Abdul.:beer: