Gentl. This morning the bike had no problem cruising, after I got out of work and started to head home, the bike's rpm neddle started to go down and the bike stalled. After I came to a stop, I got it on nutral and pushed the kill swith, less than 10 seconds later I attempted to start it again and off we go with no problems. a few miles later the same thing. Like I'm loosing electrical power in my opinion. I know for a fact that the battery terminals are tight and I didn't notice anything weird with the battery meter.

Any clues where to start troubleshooting?

Thank you guys!

When it dies, open the gas cap. If it sounds like air escaping when you open it, the tank is not venting properly (as mentioned by others) and you are literally running out of gas. It's sort of like a gas can that needs a vent opened before it will pour.

Now that I remember, It did back fired like a few times but not every time I had to pull over. The rmp needle did went down and back up several times before forced to pull over.

I will check all that has been mentioned.

Thank you!

Now that I remember, It did back fired like a few times but not every time I had to pull over. The rmp needle did went down and back up several times before forced to pull over.

I will check all that has been mentioned.

Thank you!

TCI. Clean connections to TCI and keep fingers crossed. If not go to clean pick-up coils. Then pull and bake TCI. Then the replacing starts.

Im having the same issue with mine at this time a buddy gave me a spare fuel pump to try and its working good now. i opened that black cap on the fuel pump and found the points are bad now im looking to see if i can just replace the points.