IGNORED

just found this site

now i'm gonna pick your brain!! i still cant post big pictures like that,what gives??? o yea nice to meet ya and please set back and enjoy the ride. p.s. i will have to meet this KIC!!!! sounds just like yammerdan.

HAHA.... well to post pic like that down load them on photobucket and then copy link and waaaala

:bang head:I TRULY THINK WE ARE SLIPPING HERE PEOPLE....SAFETY CHROME PEOPLE.... SAAFFETY CCHHHROOOMMEEEE. This man needs leveling links, relays tape deck removal instructions, etc etc etc:whistling: Oh yeah, and :stirthepot:bigger mirrors to see the First gens...

Where are all the vendors selling SAFETY CHROME... Fresh victim waiting to be had!!!

:mo money::mo money:

:rotfl::rotfl:

WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM:crackup:

:bang head:I TRULY THINK WE ARE SLIPPING HERE PEOPLE....SAFETY CHROME PEOPLE.... SAAFFETY CCHHHROOOMMEEEE. This man needs leveling links, relays tape deck removal instructions, etc etc etc:whistling: Oh yeah, and :stirthepot:bigger mirrors to see the First gens...

Where are all the vendors selling SAFETY CHROME... Fresh victim waiting to be had!!!

:mo money::mo money:

:rotfl::rotfl:

WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM:crackup:

OK, that's one thing he can do without,,, and that's those mirrors,,, because,,,,,, the 1st gens are always out front,,, maybe better offer him a set of binoculars.

And you want to join, look at these suppose to be Grown men arguing about antiques.

Welcome

Brad

I"m a member on another forum that has all kinds of bikes & 1 canam rider, If I can put up with the dude on a snowmobile with wheels I can put up with these antique riders:backinmyday:...:D

Welcome.....Most people here are really good at picking our noses, not brains! :doh:

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose.:rotf:

Welcome, I had a 750 shadow, then moved up to a vtx1300 ( which I still have and usually ride when only 1 up) haven't had the 07 RSV but just a few months so I'm a rookie around here and still getting used to working on her not that I've had to really do anything. Did have it go dead one day getting ready for a ride, just turned out to be a loose battery connection.

he needs bigger mirrorrs with binoculars to see the first gens way in the back :rotf:welcome abord

Don't letem git under your skin the only thing you need to see a First Gen. is a garage door opener it will fit where the cassette deck is. Then again some of them are stacked up around the house waiting on a proper home. Just check the daily posts or the scavenger hunt and you will see who's fixing and who's riding.

:welcome1:

Don't letem git under your skin the only thing you need to see a First Gen. is a garage door opener it will fit where the cassette deck is. Then again some of them are stacked up around the house waiting on a proper home. Just check the daily posts or the scavenger hunt and you will see who's fixing and who's riding.

:welcome1:

"The electric overhead garage door opener was invented by C.G. Johnson in 1926 in Hartford City, Indiana. Electric Garage Door openers did not become popular until Era Meter Company of Chicago offered one after World War II where the overhead garage door could be opened via a key pad located on a post at the end of the driveway or a switch inside the garage." i knew this should have been standard euipment....

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose.:rotf:

Welcome, I had a 750 shadow, then moved up to a vtx1300 ( which I still have and usually ride when only 1 up) haven't had the 07 RSV but just a few months so I'm a rookie around here and still getting used to working on her not that I've had to really do anything. Did have it go dead one day getting ready for a ride, just turned out to be a loose battery connection.

yea i hear yamaha's are notorious for lose battery connections, star washers will fix that problem...

Its only the 2nd gen riders that are notorious for loose connections. Some even have loose battery connections.

Most likely caused by not being fast enough to blow the dirt and water off.:stickpoke::stirthepot:

lol just remember ppl with loose connections are the 1's u have to be careful of... just saying :stirthepot::cool10::no-no-no: