IGNORED

Persona_Theme for IE or Firefox

Wanderer

Getting in touch with my creative side. I used Brand Thunder an add-on for Firefox and I assume IE to create, I think, a unique theme for our browsers. Give it a try. I think you guys with the 1st Gen's will like it.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Nice wander, thanks for sharing. How about making one for the red and black Tour Deluxe. I like this picture very well. Go to the third picture on the right click arrow. Thanks,

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelgallerylib/413/1/0/gallery.aspx

James :thumbsup2:

Cool, thanks for that :big-grin-emoticon:

Hi Annie. Glad to see the post about the Patriots, thank you. I was thinking about the Australian handkerchief that you gave me at Don's MD about a year or maybe two ago. I like it and used it that day when it was so hot. I placed in the melted ice water in my cooler and wranged it out and put it around my neck, man it was nice and cool on the ride home. :whistling:

But when I went to wash up and wash my face, I had became a pure RED NECK. The red in the new handkerchief had came out and died my skin red around my neck. :rotf: It was funny and it really kept me cool that day and gave me a laugh when I got home. :rotf:

PS: Oh ya Annie, what time is now there ? 1:55 AM here .

James (Fuzzy) :thumbsup2:

Nice wander, thanks for sharing. How about making one for the red and black Tour Deluxe. I like this picture very well. Go to the third picture on the right click arrow. Thanks,

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelgallerylib/413/1/0/gallery.aspx

James :thumbsup2:

Maybe tomorrow. I'm running out of steam. I did just create one for the 2d Gen though.

Here's the link for that: CLICK HERE :banana:

It's a little rough with my limited skills to handle all that wind-shield, but I'll see what I can do. :think:

Edited by Wanderer
add text:

Thanks Wander, but it wont work. Sorry,

James

The link won't or the theme? I had a screw up on the first attempt. I'll log in and see if I can fix the problem.

:think:

Try this Link fuzzy. It works for me. CLICK HERE

Edited by Wanderer
add link

The link won't or the theme? I had a screw up on the first attempt. I'll log in and see if I can fix the problem.

:think:

Try this Link fuzzy. It works for me. CLICK HERE

It wont download to my computer because it is Firefox, an exp file I think it said.. It gave me a supposedly fix and then it become a download and checked the computer and then $29.99. So I deleted it all in the remove program from the computer. Thanks anywhooos Wander and don't over do it. Not a biggy my friend. Thank you.

Fuzzy

It wont download to my computer because it is Firefox, an exp file I think it said.. It gave me a supposedly fix and then it become a download and checked the computer and then $29.99. So I deleted it all in the remove program from the computer. Thanks anywhooos Wander and don't over do it. Not a biggy my friend. Thank you.

Fuzzy

Don't blame you. I've got the original image at home I'll send it to you maybe you can use it. I did think it was the best of the 3 I did.

Hi Annie. Glad to see the post about the Patriots, thank you. I was thinking about the Australian handkerchief that you gave me at Don's MD about a year or maybe two ago. I like it and used it that day when it was so hot. I placed in the melted ice water in my cooler and wranged it out and put it around my neck, man it was nice and cool on the ride home. :whistling:

But when I went to wash up and wash my face, I had became a pure RED NECK. The red in the new handkerchief had came out and died my skin red around my neck. :rotf: It was funny and it really kept me cool that day and gave me a laugh when I got home. :rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::crackup::crackup::crackup::sign20:

Did your neck stay red for long? LOL 1.55AM is 1.50PM here

:rotf::rotf::rotf::crackup::crackup::crackup::sign20:

Did your neck stay red for long? LOL 1.55AM is 1.50PM here

Well, no, it washed right off with a little soap and L-bow grease. But I am a Redneck Proud Hillbilly any how and that will never wash off.

Wow, totally opposite time. I hope this finds you and yours well. Take Care and Ride Safe...

Fuzzy

Thanks ...It loaded without issue on my Firefox.

Although... I did see a little guy jump off the bike and load all my personal info into the hard bags and ride off... :confused24:

Glad it worked for you. Those little guys are sneaky. :rotf: