IGNORED

Loook Both Ways !!

Cougar

OUCH ! ! ! reminds us no matter how safe we ride, the person we can't control is the other guy. Also look right left right (cars on the right are closer and leave less time to react than cars on the left) still wouldn't have prevented this.

Wow... that makes me think how one could ride differently on a 4 lane intersection. Too many times its that car coming from your right.

Maybe making a habit of taking the inside lane and if heads up enough to let a car be up and to the right front of you. If no car up and to the front right, at least one has a spit second more time.

Any thoughts?

I still can not tell Dan. But I think he was wearing one?

I also think if the bike was not in that path , that car

would have slammed into the white van turning left.

And I agree the person might have been on a cell

of doing something else.

That rider never stood a chance. With traffic in the center turn lane , there is no way your going to see that coming. Hopefully they survived with minimal injuries and they sue the sob for everything they have. The driver was probably texting or on their cell phone yacking away. Purelly speculation. But probably reality.

Unfortunate that the rider got hit like he did but in his defense I doubt even if he did look right he would of had time to react due to the cars in the turn lane blocking his view. As sever as his injuries were I'm thinking it could of been worse if he hadn't been wearing a helmet.

Looked like the light had just changed cause the cars on the right were stopping but the woman wasn't paying attention for whatever reason and nailed that guy. Hope the law throws the book at her.

Larry

The 21-year-old driver who hit Edwards received a citation.

She declined to speak to 9NEWS or say why she ran the light. *wonder why?*

Aurora Police also want to point out that Edwards survived the crash because he was wearing all the proper motorcycle protective gear - including a helmet.