IGNORED

Nice Riding WX in Louisville KY

Guest MotorCycleRadio

Guest MotorCycleRadio

Breaking records for warm WX this time of the Winter Season in Louisville KY. The wife and I rode about 100 miles yesterday. Found a new German Cusine Restaurant and had lunch. (Love German Food, spent 5 years over there) Waved at LOTS of bikers. Was glad to see their bikes weren't put away either. My '08 RSV is just a little tall in the seat for my 29 inch inseam, but I love it anyway. I just have to be careful when I'm walking it on my tiptoes during parking. We rode South on highway 31W for about 50 miles to Elizabethtown KY to a "Peddlars Mall" that had leathers, but none would fit us just right. But we had a good time and that's what is important. At age 65 I have finally figured out that there is NEVER an end to the list of things that need doing. Therefore, I now make some time every day to have some fun. Keep Safe Everyone!

Guest MotorCycleRadio

Have some "Ham Radio" friends in Huntsville AL. Also one in "Arab" AL. I talk to them about 5 days a week. They have a big "HamFest" for Amateur Radio Ops every August there. It's the best.