IGNORED

Quickstep Looking For...........

Aussie Annie

Guess that answers that :sign20:

Lemme check around and see what I can come up with Annie.....

Here's the part numbers in case someone doesn't know what Alan is looking for...

11 4XY-2317J-00-00 DAMPER 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1

12 4XY-2317K-00-00 DAMPER 2 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1

Edited by Condor

The rubber anti vibration block that goes behind the handlebars, to stop fairing vibration. [Gen2]

Anyone got one???? Or best place to look

Now let's see if I got this right,,,,, Quickstep is too busy to post,,,, he's busy looking for a vibrating,,,, What???? that goes Where? and why does he want to stop What?

hi annie

i have 2 of them off my old '99 from when we lowered the front end. the bad part is i got to find them again. i have had them setting out side my new garage for a couple of months. just started to insulate the garage and moved them around some where. hope i didn't throw them away. will look in the next day & let you know.

reguards

don c.

hi annie

i have 2 of them off my old '99 from when we lowered the front end. the bad part is i got to find them again. i have had them setting out side my new garage for a couple of months. just started to insulate the garage and moved them around some where. hope i didn't throw them away. will look in the next day & let you know.

reguards

don c.

Thanks Don :thumbsup2:

If your talking about the rubber blocks that fit inside the handlebar and go against the fairing, then I have a spare set in the garage thats yours.