IGNORED

thanks Freebird

b2dad

Just think of the utter chaos there would be off we weren't.confined to here. Lots of money.didn't at stealerships boring wintets , 1st Gens being nice to 2nd Gens. And maybe a few guys buying Harleys.

Instead life is good .:cool10:

Just think of the utter chaos there would be off we weren't.confined to here. Lots of money.didn't at stealerships boring wintets , 1st Gens being nice to 2nd Gens. And maybe a few guys buying Harleys.

Instead life is good .:cool10:

Hey KIC... you're banned from posting with your phone. That made no sense whatsoever. :D :rotf:

Mine my membership is not up for a while, renew later with a little extra for ads. For those of us whom sell our products on here, I do not think it hurts to donate a little more than the $12.00 cost myself, in my humble opinion. Most places will charge you a small fee for ads, Don does not.

..........Thanks Freebird .......

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

My membership is not up yet.:) But I have been able to not only save some bucks,:happy65: but I have been able to send out some unneeded parts to others and they saved some bucks. :bighug:I think I'll get the boss(wifee) to let me renew :clap2:earley. THIS IS THE BEST 12 BUCKS I SPENT I A VERY LONG TIME.:big-grin-emoticon:

Now you all done it.

My membership was going to expire this weekend.

This reminded me to renew for another year.

So now you all have to put up with me for another whole year plus a couple of days.

You had your chance to be rid of me, but you messed up with this thread.......:stickpoke::stirthepot:

Thanks Don for all you do to make this site great.

I used to run a site so I know just how much work it really is.:fatsmiley:

Mine my membership is not up for a while, renew later with a little extra for ads. For those of us whom sell our products on here, I do not think it hurts to donate a little more than the $12.00 cost myself, in my humble opinion. Most places will charge you a small fee for ads, Don does not.

..........Thanks Freebird .......

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

It appears as though I may be entering into this realm also, and yes once established I will be more than happy to share some dividends!

ALso, I want to thank Don for his continued support of all of us with all we do, our trials and tribulations, etc. He always has a kind word of comfort for those who have been without one for too long, and from all reports, he never meets a stranger.

Through this site I have made several friends, and lots of great aquaintances, some of whom welcomed me into their home to break bread with them, and then helped fix my distressed bike(I'll never forget the hospitality extended there!). You just don't find folks like that on any other motorcycle related forum, quite possibly any other forum period.