IGNORED

smaller front tire

Salut,

J'en suis à mon deuxième pneu 130/9016 en avant. La conduite est tellement différente à basse vitesse, tu ne retourneras plus au 150. Si tu as un peu de temps, baisse les fourche avant de 1 pouce et ce sera un plaisir à conduire. J'attends toujours au salon de la moto de Montréal pour acheter les pneus. Montréal Harley ont de très bons spéciaux.

Salut,

J'en suis à mon deuxième pneu 130/9016 en avant. La conduite est tellement différente à basse vitesse, tu ne retourneras plus au 150. Si tu as un peu de temps, baisse les fourche avant de 1 pouce et ce sera un plaisir à conduire. J'attends toujours au salon de la moto de Montréal pour acheter les pneus. Montréal Harley ont de très bons spéciaux.

This is written in french (not the fries), no idea, on what it says though....... Is there a translator around here??????

Salut,

:puzzled: :think: :confused07: :confused: :confused24:

He said....

Good day, I am SOME at my second tire 130/9016 forward. Driving is so different down with speed, you no longer will return to the 150. If you have a little time, lowers the pitchforks before of 1 thumb and this will be a pleasure to drive. I always await to the parlor of the bike of Montreal to buy the tires. Montreal Harley have very special vouchers.

Or something like that...... lol

I just took off my 130 front tire and I'm going back to the 150 stock size Avon. This tire is still narrower than the Bridgestone 150 tire that came with my bike. Last year I put the narrow tire on at the same time I installed the leveling links. I'm going back to the stock size tire to see if the links made the difference or the tire. I didn't have any complaints with running both. Just want to see if there is a big difference. Seems to be conventional wisdom on this site to do one or the other. I'll scrub in the tire tomorrow, along with my new stiffer front springs. Hope to do about 150 miles after breakfast in the AM. Might do more after lunch if mamma wants to go for a ride. I'm thinking breakfast at Eagle mountain lake, and lunch in Bowie, Texas. Ride back past Lake Amon G Carter. Course I still have to convince mamma that this is a better use of our time than working on the house or fixing the car, or fixing the ....

Bar836!!!!!!

Your translation is not so bad, if your using a translator it's awful .

But I know you can do better . A lot of you people sud of our border do speak french, even a little is good . so '' Je vous aime bien quand-meme ''

Man I like this place .:canada:

• 2 months later...
Salut,

Yeah!! I second that!