IGNORED

How much do you spend

Hummingbird

Nothing for me.

Jodie's High School is 2 miles away, gas is $3.20 and she has a Taurus, so not much.

Rallying in another matter .... If gas stays the price it currently is, it will be an expensive season with about 9000 rally miles planned.

Might not get them all in because that includes a trip to Key West and back, which is optional.

Well, most of you know that my job requires a decent amount of travel. I probably use somewhere between $800.00 and $1,000.00 most months just in my work car. I really don't keep up with how much my wife uses. Not much though because she doesn't work outside the home. She probably uses between 100-150 most months. Of course I would have to add vacations and etc. to that and it can get expensive during those times.

Luckily, my company provides the company car, insurance, etc. and reimburses me for the gas, tolls, etc.

About 300/month total for my truck and the wifes car over the winter. My truck doesn't move much in the summer once riding season in WI starts. I'd venture to guess it drops about $100 the months of May, June, July, August and Sept. If I'm lucky April and October look better too!!:080402gudl_prv:

I'm retired as well but I have a kid in H.S. who drives.

Last month we spent $128 for the 2 bikes, car & truck (rarely used)

I am usually on the Honda 750 which gets me about 45 MPG, but it's more about the ride the savings is just a by product!

I really do not want to know what I spend on gas.

I have the truck and the bike, Since I am a fair weather rider the truck gets used a lot.

Erika has a Mountaineer that really gets lousy mileage11-12 city and 13-14 hwy.

My truck is twice the size and a much bigger engine and gets 18 hwy and 16 city.

The bike gets 40 no matter where or how I ride.

I still do not want to know what I spend on gas.

My work commute is zero , The wife work is 25 miles one way so here is what we spent last year

Car for work for the year $2780

Car for family travel and pleasuer $1800

Biggest cost was the Bike $3148

Total was $7728 now the monthly aveage was $644

Gas has now become my number one highest cost in my budget per month. Even higher than my house payment

My truck is twice the size and a much bigger engine and gets 18 hwy and 16 city.

That's why I keep nursing my old Yukon along. I don't need anything that big but I average North of 16MPG in it. A brand new Ranger (which I'd like) is a lot of $$ to lay out to get to 18MPG or so.

IF I drive everyday it would cost me a tank of gas a week, about 60 to 70 $ in my little GMC Jimmy.

I mainly commute by bicycle and at times use tranist. It is only about 10 miles to work takes me 45 minutes by bicycle over an hour each way when bussing and 25 to 30 minutes to drive. Bus tickets would cost me $22.50 a week to do 5 days both ways.

My son mostly rides my gs500 so a tank on that will last him over a month and it is under $20 to fill it.

oooh bicycle maintenance is around $100 per year average including tires.

to work = $ 160.00 month (for car)

to work = $35.00 month (on bike) minus same $35.00 from car above)

For wife = $100.00 plus a month

leisure/ weekends = $100.00 month

Bike weekend excursions = $100 a month (or more pending if it is a three day weekend)

110 miles round trip

2012 Maxima averaging 23.4 mpg = 4.70 gpd @ 3.80 per gal = $17.86 per day or 89.13 a week

A year has 52 weeks. I take about 2 weeks off so that leaves 50 weeks. That's about $4465 annually for my gas.

Plus my wife fills up every other Saturday for about $55.00. She works 49 weeks a year so that almost 3000.00

Plus my daughters drive to college (that I'm funding). She uses about $40.00 every other week. But she only attends school three days weekly. So that's another fuel cost between 800 and a 1000 dollars.

Total annual fuel cost (not counting the two motorcycles) is $8465.00

No wonder I'm broke.

No wonder I'm broke.