IGNORED

Picture of Bubber at Cody

Bubber

Last year at Cody I asked for someone to take a picture of me while I was riding my bike down the highway. It was a couple and I forgot their names, my bad. :doh:

I was wondering if they still had the photo and could email it to me or PM me and I would send them my email. I would really like to have it. I forgot all about it til recently. :whistling:

Steve

AKA Bubber :fatsmiley:

Last year at Cody I asked for someone to take a picture of me while I was riding my bike down the highway. It was a couple and I forgot their names, my bad. :doh:

Steve

AKA Bubber :fatsmiley:

You rode it at Cody????

I saw you over at the Ponderosa, in the truck.

:stickpoke::duck:

I snapped this one of ya ...

[ATTACH]64290[/ATTACH]

But the bike isn't in the picture! LOL

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Rocket I did ride it..... just in the opposite direction on you. LOL

OK who really did take the picture? I know it didn't break your camera cause you took others after capturing my beautiful profile. :missingtooth:

Bubber

Yo kbran and Beth

thought I would send my email addy so when you find that picture(s) of me going down the highway you can just email them directly to me.

I forgot all about it then my brain cells clicked together and BANG :yikes:, then I couldn't remember who. :doh:

Looking forward to seeing the picture. :banana::banana::banana:

Your personnel folder was full so I posted here instead.

Steve

aka Bubber

steve_stelter@yahoo.com:yikes:

Been thinking. Ya I know that can be dangerous too.

Anyhow the picture takers could of been Gary99 and his wife.

Larry

No........ pretty sure it was Beth.

Yammer Dan Whats a picture???:think:

That is something with a frame around it.

If your referring to the first two days we did yellowstone and then chief joseph highway... it was: Tom and his wife, you and yours, kbran and Beth, Ponch and Lil Bit, me ... HUmmmmm there is someone i am missing??? was it 5 or 6 bikes?:confused24:

Any how,

you probably broke their camera so just feel lucky you didn't get billed for it....:duck:

:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

If your referring to the first two days we did yellowstone and then chief joseph highway... it was: Tom and his wife, you and yours, kbran and Beth, Ponch and Lil Bit, me ... HUmmmmm there is someone i am missing??? was it 5 or 6 bikes?:confused24:

Any how,

you probably broke their camera so just feel lucky you didn't get billed for it....:duck:

:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

Well mine wasn't there and it was real hard taking a picture of myself riding my bike.

Beth took pictures of me on Chief Joseph Highway and I never heard from her again. Maybe I did break her camera and she is P-O'ed at me. Maybe she is holding my picture for ransome.

Wait ...... all I want is my pictures!

Jeeeze I didn't mean any harm by this posting, what have I started here, anyway? :crying::crying::crying:

You guys are a tough crowd for sure! :Avatars_Gee_George:

Bubber"Well mine wasn't there and it was real hard taking a picture of myself riding my bike."

thats right she went on the Yellowstone ride monday and wimped out on the Chief Joseph Highway the second day...:whistling:

I'll check my computer and see if I have any ... Tom took a bunch, did you get any off of him?

Me..."If your referring to the first two days we did yellowstone and then chief joseph highway... it was: Tom and his wife, you and yours, kbran and Beth, Ponch and Lil Bit, me ... HUmmmmm there is someone i am missing??? was it 5 or 6 bikes?:confused24:"

was it Aharbi??? dang I' gettin old

Hey Steve, no disrespect intended, I know your wife wasn't feeling well tuesday. Sorry If I hurt her feelings. My coments were in jest. We need to ride again!

I'm through with old cowboy bars though... enough said .. right Ponch /lil bit?

Thanks for the pics Kenny and Beth.

Hey Captain not to worry, I got a sense of humor and can take it as good as I give it.

I take no offense to nothing.

Good times riding in Cody, it will always stay with me what good guys to ride with and the fun we had together. :rotf::rotf: :missingtooth:

Ya, Tom was nice enough to send me a CD of the ride. With out it I wouldn't have had much for pictures at all.

Edited by Bubber
spelling