IGNORED

Asheville 2012

Venturous Randy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great news!!! i talked to Mike Jones yesterday the owner of blue ridge riders, http://www.blueridgeriders.com/ and he said he would have a bikers appreciation day for us and grill some food . he owns a small shop but carries a few items such as helmets,riding gear, sunglasses,luggage etc. check out his web site.

Mike is a great guy to deal with.I told him I had a Vstar for sale and he paid exactly what I was asking for it sight unseen.Can hardly wait for the food.

• 3 weeks later...

bumping it to the top,only about three months to go to Asheville 2012!!!!! :080402gudl_prv::fingers-crossed-emo just wondering where all the people are that said they were insisted,not many signed up on the calender yet and no response on the t-shirt thing so i guess I'll take that as no instance which is cool. plan on taking three days off of work to see everyone if they show up. not trying to be pushy here just trying to get a rough count. still trying to get a better deal at the motel however if know more sign up there will be no use to do so. sure could use some help here and some free plugs from other members. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just ordered myself a ride like a pro dvd, was wonderng if we could set up a veiwing for the group during the Asheville get together. has anyone reserved some spots by the pond?

I am hoping to, but at this moment, everything is up in the air. I am planning on being there, just not sure under what conditions.

RandyA