IGNORED

Dang... it went bye-bye

SilvrT

1st gen.... 2nd gen .... blah blah blah ..... Let's all go to a Tupperware party at my house and I'll show ya who's best.... :Im not listening to :Laugh:

1st Gens are like the true old fashion tupperware ..quality with a click .

2nd Gens are like the new style disposable Ziplock containers you get at the supermarket .

Nothing personal ...just saying ........:rotf:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Gens are like the true old fashion tupperware ..quality with a click .

2nd Gens are like the new style disposable Ziplock containers you get at the supermarket .

Keeping it vehicle related... isn't a 1st Gen like a a 57 Chevy and a 2nd Gen like a new Camaro?

Plastic is easy to recycle and mold into new shapes.

What ya planning on doing with the rust? :big-grin-emoticon:

Wait till it's a classic and sell it for lots of money. Unlike the 1st gen that will be shreaded and made into plastic coat hangers:rotfl:

How bout keeping the threads motorcycle related?:confused24:

I know, I know... there'd still be arguments...but they'd be fewer and farther between...

When one asks for advice while he's working on a bike... they're normally, truly stuck... and "want to hear" a variety of views and opinions.:whistling:

I like the fact that this is more then just another motorcycle forum. Its great that people can feel comfortable enough to say what ever is on they're mind. But it is also important to remember that there are other people here that may not see things the same way. Remember, words can be used as a weapon. a little common sense goes a long way. Now lets all have a group hugh.

Dang !I hate missing all the good fun too. never saw any of it.

Rick did you happen to take any screen shots you can share ?

:whistling: :stickpoke:

heh ... I wish! I was in the middle of editing my post when it went bye-bye... had the whole thread alive on my screen ... :doh: :doh: :doh: