IGNORED

St. Jude Auction Winners...............

DragonRider

The first round of auctions for Cruisin' for St. Jude are completed and here is a list of the winners and the amounts. If you are one of the winners that won more than one auction, you do not need to send the shipping fee for each auction, I will combine them all in one package for a single shipping fee. For the pins that would be $1.00 and for the others it would be $5.00. I am using USPS Priority Mail Flat rate shipping for everything except the pins, those will go regular mail.

My pay pal addy is.................partin_guy@yahoo.com

Here are the winners; Total Shipping

Solodadof2.............Hat..........$5.25 .......$5.00

Painterman67...Hat & 2 Pins.......$13.00.......$5.00

515Rod.............Shirt............$17.00.......$5.00

Cecdoo..........3 Shirts/Hat/Pin...$78.50.......$5.00

Yammerdan......Shirt/Hat/Pin......$25.00.......$5.00

Pickinfred.......Shirt/Hat/Pin......$22.00.......$5.00

Thanks to everyone who bid, there will be more auctions posted in a few days.............keep up the good work. I thank you and so do the Kids at St. Jude.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Lewis.

If I added correctly mine was 18.00 with shipping. I sent 20.00 just for the heck of it.

I forgot to put in my address in my paypal but I think its in my account. If you need it pm me and Ill get it to you. Paypal was just sent a few minutes ago. Thanks for doing this and Ill be looking for the next one.

David

Thank you for bidding!!!!!

Hey Lewis.

If I added correctly mine was 18.00 with shipping. I sent 20.00 just for the heck of it.

I forgot to put in my address in my paypal but I think its in my account. If you need it pm me and Ill get it to you. Paypal was just sent a few minutes ago. Thanks for doing this and Ill be looking for the next one.

David