IGNORED

For all those visiting

joboo

I have noticed that we have LOTS of visitors...Welcome!! For those of you visiting, this site is an awesome place to get information about your bike and share others experience with their bikes. The information about anything and everything from accessories, where to get em, maintenance and how to do it, paint, pictures and just general bike talk can be found here. I visited this site many times to get help with maintenance stuff and a big Thank You to the guys like Condor, Freebird and Goose to name a few who have taken the time to explain stuff to newbies or guys that just want to avoid taking their bikes to a dealer or shop do get some very expensive repairs that they could easily do themselves. To take full advantage of the site only costs you $12 bucks for a whole year, I made that up on the first part I bought and membership allows you to see the pictures the guys posts that have worked on the same parts.

I changed the needle valves on my 96 RSTC and the parts from a dealer and many online stores were about $36 apiece. Using this site as a resource I purchased them online from OBB in a 5 pack for the same as it costs for one! My reason for posting this is not only to thank the guys that spend their time posting to help others but to keep a great site going strong! Become a member! Remember there is strength in numbers and in brotherhood! Great Riding!:backinmyday:

In addition to Venture/Other M/C assistance, every imaginable career/hobby are represented by the members who are also willing to listen to your issues and provide assistance/solutions. I just made a light year leap in plumbing knowledge of how to repair various plumbing leaks. One in particular that I just had.

A great way of networking with people and making new friends.