IGNORED

Fellow Ontario Friends...

bongobobny

I have made reservations for Venture Riders at Tuckers Market place in Burlington for 8:00 PM this sat Jan 7th, for 25 +/- people. Please let me know if you are coming and if this time works out ok. It is the only time I could get here for a group this size. Other option would be to try another location to get something closer to 7:00 or 7:30. Keep in mind that although the time would be earlier. you could end up leaving later due to other places not being a self serve.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what time I'm working until on Saturday and want to do the show after I get off. Won't know until Saturday to figure out what time I can get off work. Will let you know as soon as I can. 8pm would probably work for me .... but can't guarantee that I can make it.

I have made reservations for Venture Riders at Tuckers Market place in Burlington for 8:00 PM this sat Jan 7th, for 25 +/- people. Please let me know if you are coming and if this time works out ok. It is the only time I could get here for a group this size. Other option would be to try another location to get something closer to 7:00 or 7:30. Keep in mind that although the time would be earlier. you could end up leaving later due to other places not being a self serve.

Anne and I will be there. Bob and Tom, the restaurant is about 45 minutes from the show location and there is not much else to do in that area after you tire yourselves out at the show. You are welcome to come to our place for a vist and drink and to give Tom and Amy a feel for the heart of Toronto if you have time for that.

Ok first off, 8:00 is about the latest we would want to do so that's fine, thank you Ben! Sorry, we were both working today hence no one to answer the phone.

Now, Evan, sounds great! We could meet at your place prior to going to the show if you wanted to go. For the rest of you, let me know if you want to meet up along the way so we can make arrangements...

There is a Tuckers Market at Atwell and Dixon Rd that is right down the street from the venue if anyone is interested.It is two min from the 401 and 427.I plan on being to the show on Friday to meet Abdul in the afternoon.I hope I get to see some of you there.:cool10:

----I plan on being to the show on Friday to meet Abdul in the afternoon.I hope I get to see some of you there.:cool10:

Hey Ray and Abdul, just let me know where and when you are getting together at the show and I will join you. In case you don't still have it, my cp no is 416 459 6119.

Go for it Abdul. ...food for thought snow mobile suits work great on motorcycles too. Thats what I wear when I ride on cold winter days ( but only if the roads are clear and dry).

Hey... I did ride to the show! and so did Evan. Saw lots of motor bikes in the parking lot too. Wasn't too cold for riding...just had to be careful in wet or icy areas, and luckily didn't come across any. Show wasnt bad.

Met Ray and Evan there and we had a little lunch break together. Was nice to sit down for a bit. Lots of walking gets done while you are there. Quite tired by the end of the day. I was there for almost 7 hrs.

Hope to see u all sat night in Burlington. Am loading some pics i took there.

We got there about 7:30pm and left around 9:30pm. I got what I wanted at the first booth by the entrance. Radio World has the Garmin Zumo for $599. That was all I bought this year (last year I spent about $400 on chrome, clothing, and cleaning products !).

We are pretty much set for clothing and safety chrome so all that was left was to wander thru the 5 halls.... sorry, no pictures.... I knew Abdul would come thru (nice pics by the way) !

Was a good show, definitely lots to see. I got the deal I was looking for, good evening out with the girlfriend... priceless !

We got there about 7:30pm and left around 9:30pm. I got what I wanted at the first booth by the entrance. Radio World has the Garmin Zumo for $599. That was all I bought this year (last year I spent about $400 on chrome, clothing, and cleaning products !).

We are pretty much set for clothing and safety chrome so all that was left was to wander thru the 5 halls.... sorry, no pictures.... I knew Abdul would come thru (nice pics by the way) !

Was a good show, definitely lots to see. I got the deal I was looking for, good evening out with the girlfriend... priceless !

which Garmin Zumo did you get?

which Garmin Zumo did you get?

Sorry... got the Zumo 660.

I considered the 665 but I don't like paying for radio even if it is commercial free. That was really the determining factor. Although it would have been nice to be able to get weather on the gps... that requires an xm subscription.... which weather is not available as an add-on in Canada plus XM told me that it wouldn't work in the U.S..

The 660 has FM-traffic, plays mp3's... has everything the 665 has (except satellite radio and weather) but the 660 is $150 less than the 665.

For those interested.... Radio World has the 660 for $599 and the 665 for $750.