IGNORED

Aaaarrrrgg

BIG TOM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez......why are 2nd Genners so cranky ????:stirthepot:

Oh yea.... They are 2nd Genners......kinda like the Napoleon syndrome.......

I guess you are still new here.

If you did a search you would know that 2nd gens are well known to be whining all of the time. Its in there nature. The can't help it. No matter how many baskets they try.......:stirthepot::stickpoke::duck:

If you did a search you would know that 2nd gens are well known to be whining all of the time. Its in there nature. The can't help it. No matter how many baskets they try.......:stirthepot::stickpoke::duck:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm just watching...:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::duck:

Now that you mentioned it,,, the basket I mean,,,, does that mean that the whine comes from the basket? or is it a situation of whining because the basket is in a case. So putting it all together and trying to make sense of all this and so shortening it down to a manageable level,,, we have some Basket Cases.:rotf::stirthepot:

Some may whine, but at least they have a "second gear" :stirthepot: :fnd_(16):