IGNORED

Aaaarrrrgg

BIG TOM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna have to hire help to shovel all that Jeff??

I heard he was going to order tofu burgers and invite a bunch of 2nd Genners over so all the hot air would just melt it.... Just a rumor I heard...:sign isnt that spec

:sign It wasnt me:

:sign13:

Thats the only way he'd get that antique here...THERE ISN'T ENOUGH DUCT TAPE MADE FOR HIM TO CARRY ALL THOSE SPARE PARTS HE'D NEED FOR THE RIDE HERE...(ps Steamer...we need to get this newbie in line fast before he believes all this first gen faster and better stuff). And someone should tell him that the new guy buys ice cream for everyone..................:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Tom, I didn't use much in the way of parts, during the 10,000 mile trip last summer. I did better than expected as the 86, had a total of less than 600 miles since buying it & starting on the trip. Also you provided the ice cream for Grump & I. :duck:

All clutch parts ordered while in Ontario & shipped to Big Tom's. New clutch spring & friction plates for the 86 @ Big Toms (noticed some minor slippage while hauling the trailer). New friction plates on the 83 @ Muffinman's (probably due to trying the motorkote previously). Played with colourtune & sync also while with the Muffins.

Oil changes on both scoots while @ Venturious & straighten sidestand bolts, after Randy decided to check them. I still should order new ones, too. Picked up new rear tires in Cody (thanks again Kurt for allowing me to get them delivered to you), as I ordered them while in SC @ Grump's brothers place. Changed out the rear tire on the 86 in Wainwright (before heading the direction of home), as I have never run a tire that low before & I was hauling a trailer. Changed out the rear tire on the 83 in Oct, as Grump is back riding his 750.

Too bad the battery didn't act up, on the 83 while in the states, as the Deka is twice as much up here $$ (before taxes).

:canada:

I heard he was going to order tofu burgers and invite a bunch of 2nd Genners over so all the hot air would just melt it.... Just a rumor I heard...:sign isnt that spec

:sign It wasnt me:

:sign13:

NOPE! No tofu here. But I do have gallons of ice cream and lots of dead deer polish sausage....

Some on here do not need any encouragement to generate lots of hot air..........:stirthepot::duck:

Edited by Flyinfool

I heard he was going to order tofu burgers and invite a bunch of 2nd Genners over so all the hot air would just melt it....

You have enough hot air for ALL of us there kiddo ! :moon:

NOPE! no tofu here. But I do have gallons of icecream and lots of dead deer polish sausage....

:duck:

I'm in.......... :fnd_(16):

I resemble that remark!!!!!!!

Why yes, you do !!!! :whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM