IGNORED

Aaaarrrrgg

BIG TOM

Started raining this morning here in Toronto, and changed to snowing since afternoon around 2 pm. Looks like there will be quite a bit shoveling to be done tomorrow morning.

Oh well....managed to get my last ride of the year yesterday, with temperature around 4 celcius. Can not complain...had a very good year, riding wise. 3 more months and will be riding bike again! YEEEEHAAA!:banana:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's snowing again, BIG TOM can play with his snow blower........... :whistling: We all know how he likes to do that.............

Now you did it...you had to go and open that can of worms... He just found out that his snow blower is a 2nd Generation model and can only handle 1/4 inch or less..... :detective:

Now you did it...you had to go and open that can of worms... He just found out that his snow blower is a 2nd Generation model and can only handle 1/4 inch or less..... :detective:

Hey Big Tom, it didn't take the new guy long to become an obnoxious ( like that big word) first genner. I hope he knows what he got himself into. KIC"S I hope you are going to make the international. We have a special type of duck tape your going to need for your 1st gen.:crackup::stirthepot:

PS. you fit right in:stickpoke:

Hey Big Tom, it didn't take the new guy long to become an obnoxious ( like that big word) first genner. I hope he knows what he got himself into. KIC"S I hope you are going to make the international. We have a special type of duck tape your going to need for your 1st gen.:crackup::stirthepot:

PS. you fit right in:stickpoke:

Sounds interesting and tempting. At least I know it's not like any 2nd Genners are going to be able to catch me...:rasberry:

I was thinking, if he's coming to the Int. rally he should buy a trailer to pull behind his car so he can bring his 1st genny. :rotfl:

Thats the only way he'd get that antique here...THERE ISN'T ENOUGH DUCT TAPE MADE FOR HIM TO CARRY ALL THOSE SPARE PARTS HE'D NEED FOR THE RIDE HERE...(ps Steamer...we need to get this newbie in line fast before he believes all this first gen faster and better stuff). And someone should tell him that the new guy buys ice cream for everyone..................:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

I was thinking, if he's coming to the Int. rally he should buy a trailer to pull behind his car so he can bring his 1st genny. :rotfl:

I know this was an accidental misquote. You meant to type " He should buy a trailer to pull his car behind his 1st Genny". Bringing a car would be a good idea so the 2nd Genners can use it to go buy parts for theirs.

Don't need to go anywhere for parts, as the 2nd gen hardly ever breaks down. On the outside chance we do need parts, no problem, the rally is in the back yard of Pioneer Motorsports. To bad they don't make parts for the 1st gen anymore. Guess that trailer will come in handy.:rasberry:

Sounds interesting and tempting. At least I know it's not like any 2nd Genners are going to be able to catch me...:rasberry:

They do get noisey don't they!! Sorry Kic I was gone all day. You are right first they got to catch ya!! How many 2nd Gens have caught "Brown Sugar" or "UGLY"???

They do get noisey don't they!! Sorry Kic I was gone all day. You are right first they got to catch ya!! How many 2nd Gens have caught "Brown Sugar" or "UGLY"???

Don't know?....when was the last time they were out of the GARAGE..OOOOPS......my bad.............:stirthepot: :fnd_(16):