IGNORED

Christmas Angel (again)

Mel

:sleigh:It has long been a tradition to place a star at the top of a Christmas tree. A recent trend has been to place an Angel there instead of the star. The reason for this change may not be known to all of you, so I will enlighten you.

It is December 21st and Santa is just about completely stressed out. He and Mrs. Clause are on the outs, so he's been trying to get some sleep on the couch. The Elf's union has taken a strike vote and it looks like they are going to walk out at midnight, leaving a kazillion toys unassembled. The world is full of on-going wars, lots of no-fly zones and he's trying to figure out how to fly under the radar. Rudolph has come down with a terrible head cold and his nose is only working part-time. As the wizened old whiskered one is trying to cope with all of these situations, there is a light tap-tap-tap on his front door. Grumbling to himself, Santa yanks open the door, shouts "Now what?", looks around and finally looks down. He discovers a small, shy, just-got her-wings Angel. Full of the Christmas spirit and the joy of the season she looks up at Santa and chirps "Hi Santa. I'm your Christmas Angel and I have your tree for this year. Where would you like me to put it?"

And thus a new tradition has it's beginning.:santa:

Yeah, I know. But I still think it's fun to tell. Merry Christmas to all.