IGNORED

2012 Alumalite Escape trailer charity Raffle

Solodadof2

My Star Chapter is Raffling a 2012 Escape alumalite trailer to benefit Charity. The primary Charity will be CIRT( Central Illinois Riding Therapy), this organizations uses horse therapy for people that have Autism, Downs Syndrome and the like. Depending on the money raised we hope to help our local vets and Wounded Warrior as well.

So here is the deal a $5 dollar donation gets you 1 chance to win and a $10 donation gets you 3 chances to win. There is only 1000 tickets being sold and the trailer will be shipped directly to the winners house at no cost to the winner. You can email me @ norr3mi@aol.com to reserve your tickets and find out how to make your donations. Drawing will be held June 2nd,2012.

Please help us sell a 1,000 tickets so that we can make a maximum impact for others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everyone that has bought tickets thank you so much, The venturerider website has generated several donations for this trailer. However we are still down on Numbers, The trailer will be given away no matter how many tickets sell, but we are only selling 1,000 so the odds are very good. email me @ norr3mi@aol.com to inquire about making a donation. Thanks again and happy new year!!