IGNORED

VentureRider Event Dates for 2012

Freebird

OK folks, it is time for me to start rebuilding our Rally Countdown page with the dates for our 2012 events. Please take a look at the events listed at:

http://www.venturerider.org/rally/

Let me know if you hosted an event and will do it again in 2012 and what the dates are if you have set them. At this time, I have dates for the International Rally, Marcarl's meet and I've almost set the date for my Maintenance Day.

I need your input on all the others and also any new ones.

2012 will be a by year for Vogel, but we will return the 3rd weekend of August, 2013.

OK folks, it is time for me to start rebuilding our Rally Countdown page with the dates for our 2012 events. Please take a look at the events listed at:

Let me know if you hosted an event and will do it again in 2012 and what the dates are if you have set them. At this time, I have dates for the International Rally, Marcarl's meet and I've almost set the date for my Maintenance Day.

I need your input on all the others and also any new ones.

I've started rebuilding the VRRallies page with the countdown timers. I'm removed a couple that I already knew would not repeat this year. There are some that I am not sure of yet. If I don't get responses and dates soon, I will remove them also. I would appreciate it if you would all take a look when you get a chance and bring me up to date on any that you know about.

Don looking forward to making some of these events next year but for some of us newbies can we get a little more information on the event itself and locations for example S E Texas is a big place here in Arkansas we have Porks in the pines everyday and I have never heard of a Kootenays. Are maint. days where everyone works on there bikes. Kinda exaggerating here and definitely don't mean to offend anyone just trying to explain how it is for me and probably a lot of new people here. From past post looks like everyone has a lot fun at these events and gets to meet old friends. Keep up the good work.

Don looking forward to making some of these events next year but for some of us newbies can we get a little more information on the event itself and locations for example S E Texas is a big place here in Arkansas we have Porks in the pines everyday and I have never heard of a Kootenays. Are maint. days where everyone works on there bikes. Kinda exaggerating here and definitely don't mean to offend anyone just trying to explain how it is for me and probably a lot of new people here. From past post looks like everyone has a lot fun at these events and gets to meet old friends. Keep up the good work.

There will be threads in the Rally and Meet and Each areas for each event at some point. They should also be placed in the calendar. I'll add links from the countdown page soon.

Should this not be WNY or am I missing something :confused24: :think:

Corrected. SURELY you didn't expect me to get anything right the first time. :)

don

I posted a thread and on the calendar the date for our 3rd annual meet n eat...will be May 19, 2012. Hoping we have an even bigger turnout in '12.

Thanks

Patti

Thanks. I will get it added to the rally page.

Planning a Meet & Greet late Feb early March,,, just not sure yet,,,, need to talk to KarlS about when he does one in Flint so we can co-ordinate.

When do you want to know by,,, is that important?

And oh ya,,,, MarCarl's VentureIn is on the 26th of May 2012, but then you know that already,,, now I just told more people.

Edited by Marcarl

Planning a Meet & Greet late Feb early March,,, just not sure yet,,,, need to talk to KarlS about when he does one in Flint so we can co-ordinate.

When do you want to know by,,, is that important?

And oh ya,,,, MarCarl's VentureIn is on the 28th of May 2012, but then you know that already,,, now I just told more people.

No, I didn't know that. I have a PM from you where you told me that it was May 26th. Now which is it? :)