IGNORED

We got our flight schedule

Hummingbird

We are going to Australia for a few days. Linda & I will be leaving Dec. 6th and return on the 15th.

5 days in Melbourne and 2 in Sydney or 6 and 1, depends on how much fun we have in Melbourne.

Looking forward to seeing the other side of the world and doing some FISHING. :thumbsup:

You will have MUCH more fun in Melbourne! We walked around at midnight and felt safe. Sydney is more "Americanized" gangs and such. Not saying it is not pretty just we liked Melbourne MUCH better.

Queen Victoria's marcket is a MUST see in Melbourne. :thumbsup2: And Queen's gardens. Ride the trolleys like in San Francisco. If you like a salaid with your meal you don't have much choise of dressings. We even went to a grocery store to buy some Ranch dressing and they didn't have any. :yikes: And their sausage links were made out of lamb. :yikes: And they leave the heads on any fish, (wife didn't like her food stareing at her). :rotfl:

Head to the southwest of Melbourne to the coast and see the "twelve appostles".

Man wish we were going with ya. Do you have a lay over in Hong Kong? If so take the duoble decker bus over to Stanly's Market and sit in the top left side of the bus! :whistling: :rotfl:

Bryan

no layover - Canton/Akron to Atlanta to LA to Melbourne. Leave from Sydney and back the same way.

Anything you can advise on will be most appreciated - We'll have a LOT of free time, going to meet and conduct a little business but all but 2 days will be free to move about.

One thing that is definitely on my to-do list is fishing, I want to try fresh water fishing.

Just some things to see that we saw and really liked. Think some might be able to Google and get more info. At work right now and they block most everything. :bawling:

Dandenong Ranges 20 to 25 miles out Mountains and just WOW :photographing: :thumbsup2:

Flinders Street Station Along the river old train staition :thumbsup2:

St. Patrick's Cathedral Down town WOW :photographing:

Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne South side of river beautiful :photographing:

Old Melbourne Gaol South side of river 19th century prison. :thumbsup2:

Queen Victoria's Market Went here 3 days and could go another 3!:thumbsup2: :sign woo hoo:

It is all just GREAT,,,,,, now you got me thinking :lightbulb:,,,, May see if I can twist the wifes are to go for another two weeks. Like I would have to do that! :rotfl:

Bryan

You will enjoy it and realize you didn't make the vacation long enough!

--- stay off of I 70 through Indianapolis! :sign your welcome: :stirthepot:

Mel - I just went to New Albany In. on Wednesday - 740 miles round trip. Left at 4am got back home at 6pm. 2 beers, recliner, nap then off to bed.

I did go the southern route and Cincinnati was nearly as bad as that other town :bang head:

Just some things to see that we saw and really liked. Think some might be able to Google and get more info. At work right now and they block most everything. :bawling:

Dandenong Ranges 20 to 25 miles out Mountains and just WOW :photographing: :thumbsup2:

Flinders Street Station Along the river old train staition :thumbsup2:

St. Patrick's Cathedral Down town WOW :photographing:

Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne South side of river beautiful :photographing:

Old Melbourne Gaol South side of river 19th century prison. :thumbsup2:

Queen Victoria's Market Went here 3 days and could go another 3!:thumbsup2: :sign woo hoo:

It is all just GREAT,,,,,, now you got me thinking :lightbulb:,,,, May see if I can twist the wifes are to go for another two weeks. Like I would have to do that! :rotfl:

Bryan

You will enjoy it and realize you didn't make the vacation long enough!

Bryan, I hope none of this is copyrighted because a copy and paste is already in progress

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you so much

Queen Victoria Markets is a must. You'll get all your souvenir's there, plus lot's of other goodies.

Yeah, Melbourne better than Sydney.

Wish we could see ya :crying: but have a great time :thumbsup2:

having a m&E with you and allan was the first thing I thought of (OK - fishing was first) when we decided that Australia was going to happen.

Then I looked up your town, couldn't be any further apart and still be on the same continent.