IGNORED

what a fun day it was today

oldgoat

today my great niece called and wanted to know if i wanted to go to the mall.

now i know this was a trick to get a ride there. so i say sure but great uncle is broke and sure could use a nice hot dog at the mall she said sure no problem . so off i go to pick her up.

now this is a 14 year old girl. so sure enough. there are 3 teenage girls waiting at grandmas thats who is raising her now. i said hey whats this? she said uh well they showed up and is it okay if they go to? there moms said its ok.

so off we go these 3 teenage girls and a old goat.

we get to the mall i get my hot dog and a soft drink. and just go and sit on a bench. while these girls run from every store in the place.

while sitting on the bench. i hear these guys on the other bench whisper hey look at the guy with the pony tail is he a woman or a man?

i got up went over and sat at the far end of there bench.

looked them both in the eye and said hey how is your sex life going?

they both looked at me and said why?

i said well you must not be getting any. because if you cant tell the differance between a 250 pound man with a goatee and a ponytail from a woman. you just might want to go down there to the eye clinic and get your eyes checked out.

one guy said well hows your sex life then?

i said did you see them 3 teenage girls?

they said yep sure did.

i said im doing all three of there moms.( by the way im not.)

but boy did the 2 men on the bench i got up from sure busted out laughing.:rotf::rotf: