IGNORED

IM blaming bongobobny...........

painterman67

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Bob no ofense just a quick poke at ya:whistling::whistling:. Just the other day you complain about the snow and now my wife is setting in JFK Airport wandering if she will be able to go home or not. Her flight was supossed to leave out at 4:40 pm and as of now they are saying 10:10 pm. So who knows if she will get a flight out today or not.

So yeah its all your fault. you said the 4 letter s word

David:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You know what I was thinking the same thing today as the winds started picking up. :whistling:If Bongo had only not said that dirty four letter word. My mom said they already had 4" of that nasty wet heavy white stuff.

So I second it, it's all Bob's fault. :Laugh:

Now don't you feel bad Bob? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

So what you are saying is that Carl and Bongo are in this together? :whistling: Should have guessed that Carl was involved. I won't mention it to Tom, I know he seems to have a slight dislike of that white stuff. Hate seems to be such a strong word.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

So what you are saying is that Carl and Bongo are in this together? :whistling: Should have guessed that Carl was involved.

That would make this an international conspiracy.....I'll get the rope!

Oh wait a minute, I'm down south with none of that S 2 letters W word...carry on with yourselves :stickpoke:

Oh wait a minute, I'm down south with none of that S 2 letters W word...carry on with yourselves

:stickpoke:

If you really miss it that much we will see if we can send you some. Along with some of this bug I picked up.:duck:

Oh wait a minute, I'm down south with none of that S 2 letters W word...carry on with yourselves :stickpoke:

Are you suggesting a 'hangin'???? no that would not fit your character,,,, I'm thinking you're suggesting to tie the two together with that rope,,,,,, now that WOULD make an international incident,,,,, best call out the national guard!!!!

But Carl don't you love Bob and I anymore? :Laugh:

Margaret

Oh I love you just fine,,, but me? I'm not stupid,,, if they tied us together, and then I'd be in the middle, with no chance of parole,, so maybe the bugs are starting to win,,, at least I can slap them and get away with it,,,,,, can you imagine what would happen if I went to slap Bob and missed???? and got you instead,,,,,Jeff would not be happy..... so then there would be 4??????????

Yep, me thinks the bugs might be the safer bet :crackup::crackup:

You just trying to get me to the backwards upside down land,,,,, NOPE!!!!

Me thinks Jeff might say "You are on your own Pal":whistling:

You might be right about that,,,,, now that is a scary thought!!!!!

Now stop all this "s" talk.....enough is enough.....I say we send Bob and Carl to the Arctic on a one way ticket........Then when they have had their fill of the S stuff....maybe we'll bring them back....maybe ......"I HATE SNOW"....:snow:

NOPE,,, had one ride with Bob, don't need to go for another,,, he might want to,,,, but I'm not up to it right now.

I think Marcarl is referring to the ride where we had to use a trailer to get all the booze home for Bongobob!

The one that Bigtom was going to pass on because of his "sore back" or was it family birthday parties????

Either way...he was there!