IGNORED

International rally planners working hard

BIG TOM

Just a short update to let you all know that the rally planners are working hard to make the 2012 NY Int. rally a success...t shirts and patches are in the works.....portable shower for the Pioneer campers also in the works along with getting the trailer for the raffle...please go to the calendar and sign up if you plan to attend.....also if you have something you would like to donate for the raffle please contact motorcycletom...I'm sure he would appreciate it...The target date to have the registration packets and trailer tickets available is the first of the year....:dancefool:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Look at Big Tom's Avatar for an example of how hard we are working!!:stirthepot:

Seriously, next year's International will be a rockin' good time with lots of fun events and great rides. We REALLY do need you to sign up on the calendar so we can plan rides, meals and events accordingly!

What's with the shirts and patches and now a shower???????? What kind of rally are you planning on anyways??????:stirthepot:

And Bob,,, I can understand what you are saying,,, just looking at his avatar,,,,, now they're downloading all the hard stuff on us poor Canucks!!!!!

What's with the shirts and patches and now a shower???????? What kind of rally are you planning on anyways??????:stirthepot:

A really great one !!!!

And Bob,,, I can understand what you are saying,,, just looking at his avatar,,,,, now they're downloading all the hard stuff on us poor Canucks!!!!!

Hey, I haven't had ice cream since :think:......well..... about an hour ago.....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):