IGNORED

Pork in the Pines work day

Black Owl

If anyone would like to give us a hand, Gary and I will be having a Pork in the Pines work day at his place to get ready for next year.

The primary project will be fabricating a new pig roaster plus assorted odd jobs.

So, if you are free (or at least reasonable) on Saturday, October 29th, we could sure use your help.

Russell

:mytruck1:

Where is this? I would enjoy meeting some of yall but have not found anything close that I have time and resoures to do.

PS I am trying to learn this state flags but not having much luck.

Pork in the Pines is in Minnesota. Just put your cursor on the flag and it will tell you. Put your cursor on the earth sign and it will give you a map.

Ditto here! I would love to help out but I'm about 1000 miles away and out on DB and have to stay off my feet...

Gary puts on a Class event with the PIP!!!!![/QUOTE]

He sure does.... And we are expectng it will be even better with the new and improved roaster.

Sort of hoping that we can get some folks a little closer to give us a hand.

:15_8_211[1]:

Bill,

It is at Gary's (Whoomp) place about 6 miles west of Laporte, MN. Only about a 3 hr run for you.

All you need to bring is work gloves and some muscle and you will be good to go. Will be doing a lot of cutting and welding, so if you know how to weld you would be way ahead of Gary and I.

Oops, almost forgot, bring a whole lotta raggin and you will fit in right fine. :rotfl::rotfl:

Hope you can make it. Always great to meet new folk.

:mytruck1:

I would Owl, but I am also schedule to work late on Friday night and not sure what time I will get home and need to see what I need to finish around my place also. Spring or early summer would be a better time for me honestly..

Rick F.

Well!! all went well!! Russell, Bubber, And Bruce Wilde all showed up to help with the project.. we all had a great time today working on making a New P.I.P cooker... one more work day should otta do it.. we made great progress on the New and Improved cooker.. inclosed are some of the pictures from todays fun..

Wow,

Looks great!

Wish I could help.

Tom

Well!! all went well!! Russell, Bubber, And Bruce Wilde all showed up to help with the project.. we all had a great time today working on making a New P.I.P cooker... one more work day should otta do it.. we made great progress on the New and Improved cooker.. inclosed are some of the pictures from todays fun..

Hi, just ask Bruce how many miles or Km that he has on his 86 Venture that he bought new in 1988, and it is one of 3 bikes that he rides ! ! He rides & rides and he still has time to be the best mechanic that I've known by far...Mobile...

I see lots of pics with the ole supervisor standing around ......er well....supervising!

Great job guys and you know we would have been there too if we could have.

Hey.... Someone had top do all the hard work....

I was taking the pictures, that's why you have none of me working....

Give me a few minutes. I'll come up with some more excuses, er, reasons ......

I was a very productive day, abd things when much faster this time thanks to Bubber and Bruce. Just a few more minor things to get cobbled up this winter and she will be ready for the guest of honor next September.

So, thanks much to those who were able to make it and to those which assisted thrugh their offers of assistance and well wishs.