IGNORED

Going under.................

DragonRider

Charlene and I will both be going under the knife in the next few weeks. I will be having carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand and Charlene will be having it on both hands a couple of weeks apart. I had my right hand done in 2005, and now the left is really giving me fits when I try to use it for anything. I will be out of work for 6-8 weeks, but at the perfect time, the holidays...........

we will keep you in our prayers here at the painter house.........had my right hand done the end of may and the left the middle of june..........I was suposed to wait 9-12 weeks before I went back to work but the boss called me in and asked if I could just drive a crew..........Mexicans and none with a liscence................now all the pain and numbness is gane and all thats left is regaining my full strength......almost there but it was worth it.

godspeed and heal well

David

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, these are pretty simple and easiy to recover from, heck I was riding my bike 3 weeks after I had my right hand done. The left will be a piece of cake, Charlene will have hers done about 4 weeks apart, the schedule looks like Charlene gets the right one done, then 2 weeks later I get the left done, then 2 weeks later she gets the left done. I will likely be out of work till after the 1st of the year.......no complaints there. Then on Feb. 12 we finally go on our cruise........:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

You two get well soon and our prayers go out for a safe surgery and quick recovery.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, these are pretty simple and easiy to recover from, heck I was riding my bike 3 weeks after I had my right hand done. The left will be a piece of cake, Charlene will have hers done about 4 weeks apart, the schedule looks like Charlene gets the right one done, then 2 weeks later I get the left done, then 2 weeks later she gets the left done. I will likely be out of work till after the 1st of the year.......no complaints there. Then on Feb. 12 we finally go on our cruise........:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Been trying to talk the Warden into that cruise thing. want to show her where I worked in the U S Virgin Islands. 90 ft poles we sat on the Harbor Front.