IGNORED

Going On DB Starting Tomorrow

bongobobny

I have an ulcer on the bottom of my right foot and they are doing a procedure called a "graft" tomorrow afternoon. I am suppose to stay off my feet to help it heal. I asked the doctor how long I will stay out and he asked me how long do I want?!!? I'm sort of thinking 10 months would be too long to ask for so in a month or so I will return to work. I retire next August!!!

Guess you will see a lot of me on the forum for the next month...

I have an ulcer on the bottom of my right foot and they are doing a procedure called a "graft" tomorrow afternoon. I am suppose to stay off my feet to help it heal. I asked the doctor how long I will stay out and he asked me how long do I want?!!? I'm sort of thinking 10 months would be too long to ask for so in a month or so I will return to work. I retire next August!!!

Hope all goes well.

Hope all goes well bongobobny. What is DB please ? I see a lot of abbreviations on here sometimes, and I have no idea what they are talking about, this is one of those times.

Fuzzy

Hope all goes well bongobobny. What is DB please ? I see a lot of abbreviations on here sometimes, and I have no idea what they are talking about, this is one of those times.

Fuzzy

Disibility. I get paid to stay home and do nothing! It's only about half what I earn but hey, don't have to buy gas or lunches...

Randy R, that'll be the day I tolerate a desk job, I'm a Worker Bee, can't stand a desk job!!