IGNORED

Now available...Hillbilly motorcycle!

coy55boy

This is OK, I am not offended here,not to bad. Chuckle,chuckle ,,,, Although I do not like the Hillbilly jokes at all. I have heard, and saw, so many ignorant things about the Hillbilly, and I do mean really ignorant. I am proud to be a Good Old Fashion, God Fearing, Kentucky Live In The Hills Hillbilly. Proud of it ..... But I am sorry, that does not look like my ride.

Fuzzy :confused24:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

This is OK, I am not offended here. Chuckle,chuckle ,,,, Although I do not like the Hillbilly jokes at all. I have heard, and saw, so many ignorant things about the Hillbilly, and I do mean really ignorant. I am proud to be a Good Old Fashion, God Fearing, Kentucky Live In The Hills Hillbilly. Proud of it ..... But I am sorry, that does not look like my ride.

Wrong color, huh?:stirthepot:

This is OK, I am not offended here. Chuckle,chuckle ,,,, Although I do not like the Hillbilly jokes at all. I have heard, and saw, so many ignorant things about the Hillbilly, and I do mean really ignorant. I am proud to be a Good Old Fashion, God Fearing, Kentucky Live In The Hills Hillbilly. Proud of it ..... But I am sorry, that does not look like my ride.

Don't look much like mine either.

Your neighboring Hillbilly here in West by God!!

Don't look much like mine either.

Your neighboring Hillbilly here in West by God!!

I was kinda offended.....until I read the above :stickpoke:and gave some thought.

The ole girl looks a little heavy....like my RSV!!

And with 4 feet....maybe she wouldn't fall over as easy? and would be much easier to control when parking in a grassy field. One might enjoy the added traction.

No one knows for sure...how well ya could "Milk the Miles"

Gas verses Grass.......She could fill-up while U rest----more ice cream with saved money!

She really don't look that uncomfortable ?

If the ole heifer is really fast.....think about the road conditions that could be left for all those "non hillbillies":whistling::stickpoke:

Without futher thought......"I sorta like her":clap2:

Is she available in "BLUE" like my RSV ? If so...chances are most "non hillbillies" would never notice:whistling:

I was kinda offended.....until I read the above :stickpoke:and gave some thought.

The ole girl looks a little heavy....like my RSV!!

And with 4 feet....maybe she wouldn't fall over as easy? and would be much easier to control when parking in a grassy field. One might enjoy the added traction.

No one knows for sure...how well ya could "Milk the Miles"

Gas verses Grass.......She could fill-up while U rest----more ice cream with saved money!

She really don't look that uncomfortable ?

If the ole heifer is really fast.....think about the road conditions that could be left for all those "non hillbillies":whistling::stickpoke:

Without futher thought......"I sorta like her":clap2:

Is she available in "BLUE" like my RSV ? If so...chances are most "non hillbillies" would never notice:whistling:

Pickin

Pickinfred, you have really hit the old nail on the head. Thanks, I agree 110%...

Now if-in I could get that ole heifer in red, and hay is not that costly either.

Shucks the ole heifer would have enough traction to ride all winter long. Talking about "Milking the Miles".

Yes, we need one of those. Man I even have a barn and pasture too. Unlike some "Non Hillbillies".

Wait a minute, my neighboring Hillbilly has got a whole pasture field full of those. There is one running through my yard and garden pretty often. I'll just borrow one of his. We Hillbillies can do that you know.

James :thumbsup2: :mo money:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Well since Some of you could be offended, I shall refrain, from stating the most obvious reason, for a Hillbilly to own such a fine farm animal/COW-A-SOCKY. :detective:

Signed,

CaptainJoe,

Your neighboring Hillbilly, here in West by God!! :witch_brew:

Although...

You gotta admit, she's lookin Mighty Purdy!:duck:

Edited by CaptainJoe