IGNORED

dumb question?

oldgoat

well since im on social security. is there any good real online places where i could make like around $500 a month? i use to sell on flebay still do time to time but i ran out of things to sell. just looking to supplement my lousy $717.00 a month income.:fingers-crossed-emo

Check with the folks that provide products to your local grocery and chain stores in your area. Bread and snack companies like Wonder Bread/Hostess, Sara Lee and OroWheat and even Frito Lay are always looking for full and part time merchanisers. All depends on your available time and how much you want to work. Most pay by the store rather than the hour so you can set your own pace most the time. Most pay pretty good per store and some pay miles on your car to.

relatively sure that you're not the only retired in your neighborhood so look around for neighbors that need help with weeding the flowers, running errands or simple work around the house :thumbsup:

OR - do what I do, build rustic furniture and sell it :bang head: All you need is a table saw, radial saw, 6 or 8 hand clamps, countless pipe clamps, eight or ten spare carbide tipped saw blades :mo money: 1 set of good wood chisels, 2 or 3 cordless drill/drivers, cordless circular saw, cordless sawzall :mo money: 8 or 10" compound/sliding mitre saw, 3 or 4 routers w/hundreds of $ in bits, at least 1 $300 router table w/a $400 lift and a $300 soft start variable speed router, plus, plus and plus :mo money:

then you need to stockpile a bunch of oak, pine, poplar and walnut. :mo money:

then design some unique furniture and cabinets and start building.

You won't make an enormous amount of money but you will have an outrageous amount of fun, plus you may notice that your electric bill probably doubled :mo money: and don't bother figuring out your hourly rate, I can tell you now, it'll be about $3.75 an hour. Don't worry about that 'cause you'll be having so much fun and be so busy that you won't care.

OR - do what I do, build rustic furniture and sell it :bang head: All you need is a table saw, radial saw, 6 or 8 hand clamps, countless pipe clamps, .......................

In your list you forgot medical insurance....metal thumb guard....and of course saw blade guards

:stickpoke: