IGNORED

Thanks for all the help

LVR357

I gave up on buying a used venture and got a new Victory Vision today. Just got tired of all the bs dealing with sellers who dont want to be straight up . Anyway I got the bike that impressed me the most , and 3 years of payments to go with it. Thanks to everyone on this site for the tips. Please understand Im not in any way kicking on Ventures , its just that for a little more money for new vs. new I think the Vision is the best for me. Now Ive got to go to the roadstar forum and say goodbye to some more great folks.

Glad in the end it worked in your favor and yes i have to say the victory vision is nice I sit on one the other day at the dealer my buddy was looking for a new bike. its well balanced and plenty of room the looks are still kinda ugly but its looks like its working on me lol but I wont be buying one any time soon my Valkyrie is paid which is a plus due to the fact I cannot afford a 22,000 dollar bike

besides I'm one of the old timers here and I ride a Valkyrie I/S now and I'm still here until Freebird gets tired of me:whistling:

You have a new ride where are the photo's :photographing:

Buddy

I didnt like the visions either when they first came out but they grew on me , now I love the looks especially with the trunk off . Never had to take out a loan on a bike before but I fell in love with this one and decided what the heck , you only live once so I got exactly what I wanted . I used to think Ventures, GWs and other dressers were old man bikes but here I am an old man and now I see them as the comfortable way to ride. Pics are coming , It was 10:30 when I got home so I havent got around to it yet. This is a great site guys!