IGNORED

WOW - Talk about highway robbery

saddlebum

Not sure what kind of deductibles you guys are using, but also try Progressive Motorcycle Insurance. It turned out to be best for me in Texas. Only $258 per year for liability, (1 ticket :whistling:), but includes uninsured/underinsured.

$179 here with Allstate with full coverage and under/uninsured. Tried progressive but when the said that I could purchase through the but they bokered out to Allstate they wanted an extra ~$75 for there name on the policy. I immediately called Allstate.

The problem with comparing rates, is all the variables (state we live in, our age, our driving record, machine age and model, how long we are with a company, our credit rating, policy settings, etc.)

For what it is worth, I have everything of mine insured through State Farm, except for the bike. State Farm does not cover accessories, at least in Illinois (their home state).

I switched the bike over to Progressive two years ago. I really like their accessory coverage, since I have added quite a bit. I was a little surprised by the rate as well, especially in comparison to another bike I had insured with them (it seemed kind of high). However, what I discovered is that they have a rate they charge the first year, then it goes down dramatically after that. For the second year, my rate was cut almost in half. I now pay somewhere around $400/year for full coverage (100,000/300,000), $250 deductible, and $3000 added accessory coverage.