IGNORED

New Venture Wish List

Steveb1959

Steve, speaking of a linked balance tube for the forks, I seem to remember seeing such an option back in the '80's when air assisted suspension was getting popular. Think I'll check to see if it's still available or if it would be very difficult to put something together. That way we could immediately improve our present bikes.

To whoever said they wanted a reduction in noise...sorry, can't agree with that either. I like the sound of my RSV...it sounds like a motorcycle...not an appliance. I have no idea what it sounds like to someone watching me go by, but I love what I hear when I "crank it" and go. And I like the sound at idle...but then if you ever heard my Triumph at idle, that would probably explain why I don't see a problem with the RSV's sound! :rotf:

Andy

Steve, speaking of a linked balance tube for the forks, I seem to remember seeing such an option back in the '80's when air assisted suspension was getting popular. Think I'll check to see if it's still available or if it would be very difficult to put something together. That way we could immediately improve our present bikes.

To whoever said they wanted a reduction in noise...sorry, can't agree with that either. I like the sound of my RSV...it sounds like a motorcycle...not an appliance. I have no idea what it sounds like to someone watching me go by, but I love what I hear when I "crank it" and go. And I like the sound at idle...but then if you ever heard my Triumph at idle, that would probably explain why I don't see a problem with the RSV's sound!

Andy

If you find or design something to link the front tubes I would be interested. I like the sound also, so much so that I am going to add an aftermarket exhaust so I can enjoy it even more! :322: